• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is avant air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJT916 you should just hate yourself because the best you can do is Avantair. Sucks for you to hate life so much.

Avantair hasnt been perfect but it has been fair and the best place I have worked in this industry.

AftCG182 is brainwashed. The guy got fired for yelling at an IOE Captain at his previous job.

Check your facts. It's no secret that Republic let me go after needing more time in their IOE. I disclosed that in my interview, they were ok with it.

Again, I was let go because I didn't complete IOE. NOT because I yelled at an IOE Captain. Avantair's management reads these boards, genius. Don't put my job in jeapordy.

If you have a problem with me, handle it through the appropriate channels, not a public message board.

Blah, blah, blah,,, Avantair sucks,,,blah, blah, blah,,,
All hail NetJets, Blah,,, blah, blah,,,
Newsflash for all you comedians slamming on Avantair, NetJets was far from a utopia when they were only 5yrs old. How quickly you all forget. Seems to me, pilots were paying for their own type ratings back in the day at NJA. It wasn't until what, 3 years ago that NJ pilots started getting paid a kings ransom. Now a bunch (by all means not all) trot around with their noses so high in the air that they run the risk of drowning in a rain storm. For those of you that work here, Y'all knew what you were getting into so STFU! Instead, strive to make this place better.

Rant off!

I need another tie pin, too. Left mine at the Chateau L'Avantair (Holiday Inn Select/PIE) a couple of tours ago. Got any more left?

Next time we fly, I'll trade you one for 5, no, make that 6 overspeeds!
Per day...

Latest resources

Back