How is avant air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For all ya'll looking to come to Avantair:

I just talked to our recruiter Elizabeth the other day about some folks I've recommended. She told me that right now she has over 2,000 resumes in her in box. She puts the resumes with in house referrals on the top of the stack (as she always has). Due to the volume only the referred resumes are getting contacted.

Enjoy and vote democrat.

Enjoy and vote democrat.

Now, why would you ruin a nice post like that with a comment like this? President Obama has such a nice flow to it.:rolleyes: Tell me if this sounds right.......Washington, jefferson, Truman, ........OBAMA?:eek: Do you think Michelle Obama is very First Lady like?

I don't know, just thought it sounded sorta funny.

Vote republican then...I don't care.

Now, why would you ruin a nice post like that with a comment like this? President Obama has such a nice flow to it.:rolleyes: Tell me if this sounds right.......Washington, jefferson, Truman, ........OBAMA?:eek: Do you think Michelle Obama is very First Lady like?

Forget about the nuclear deterrant... we can just threaten our enemies with a visit from First Lady Michelle.

Keep submitting, though! Squeaky wheel theory!

For all ya'll looking to come to Avantair:

I just talked to our recruiter Elizabeth the other day about some folks I've recommended. She told me that right now she has over 2,000 resumes in her in box. She puts the resumes with in house referrals on the top of the stack (as she always has). Due to the volume only the referred resumes are getting contacted.

Enjoy and vote democrat.
Wow, impressive. I've had mine in a month so far with no word, even with a referral.

Latest resources

Back