How do I get a JB Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetboy

How can I get called? I have had my stuff in with them since darn near the beginning. I now have 2 LORs, but with the new application system it appears they do not take this into account until after an interview is scheduled. I would like to be among those hired for 2005. Any advice is appreciated.

Jetboy said:
How can I get called? I have had my stuff in with them since darn near the beginning. I now have 2 LORs, but with the new application system it appears they do not take this into account until after an interview is scheduled. I would like to be among those hired for 2005. Any advice is appreciated.
Look at your profile and I think you've answered your own question! You have very low time and are a self proclaimed loser.

Seriously....talk to your buddies about getting a "Blue Dart". This is the only sure-fire way to get an interview. Without the dart you are in the stack with everyone else. And, it is true that those LOR's do not help at all until after the interview (providing you successfully complete the interview) when your packet goes to the PHC for review.

Good luck,

GP

Click your heals 3 times and say "there's no place like Jetblue there's no place like Jetblue there's no place like Jetblue'

That might help

The Blue Dart program has not been scrapped. I can say that it is running in full force. The target number of blue dart candidates at each interview is about 20-25%.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Chaz
(I'm not the horse though)

1) agree to fly an RJ for substandard wages and never complain
2)Agree to drink David's blueaid and not ask if it is poisionous
3)talk really unprofessional on the radio and act like your special
4)promise to the anti-union gods never to seek adequate representation.

That should just about do it. Agree to all of that and you are as good as hired.

BTW you might throw in that you would like 6000 stock options with a strike price of about double its trading value. That usually helps keep the interviewers happy. Might mention that you would love to work for a carier who is losing money too!

That last post was very well thought out and speaks volumes about how you feel.

Hopeful... Hmm.. I wonder what your hopeful about?

Chaz

Last edited:
hopeful said:
1) agree to fly an RJ for substandard wages and never complain
2)Agree to drink David's blueaid and not ask if it is poisionous
3)talk really unprofessional on the radio and act like your special
4)promise to the anti-union gods never to seek adequate representation.

That should just about do it. Agree to all of that and you are as good as hired.

BTW you might throw in that you would like 6000 stock options with a strike price of about double its trading value. That usually helps keep the interviewers happy. Might mention that you would love to work for a carier who is losing money too!
How long are the lines at the unemployment office? Sniff, Sniff.....Is that jealousy I smell?

Re apply in another six months!!!

some other guy posted it on another JB jealousy thread....."it's ok...you can interview again in 6 months."

anyway...it is nice to know the interview process works!!!

Good Job Dean M. keep up the good work!
LOL

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back