• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do I get a JB Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny times we live in! The Dow has a real chance of breaking 11,000 by new Years and Jet Blue (Wall Streets Ex-Darling) has a real chance to break $20 a share. Unfortunatly JB stock is moving in the oposite direction.

It is poetic that after all the "we are better than you are BS" JB looks like they have a major challenge to survive in the next 24 months. Payments coming due, fuel prices high, Internal strife, and a whole boat load of Junk (EMB190's) showing up on the property will make it very difficult to reverse the trend that Wall Street noticed late last year.

Wait! I have an idea. When the 190's come you can make all of your scabs fly them and keep the 320's for the legitimate airline pilots. Oh, never mind. I forgot you are only getting a hundred or so. That won't cut it.

On second thought, I might buy some JB stock when it hits $14. I don't think it will get any lower than that. There is some value to Brand recognition.

Dear Mister Hopeful,

Looks like you need to up your dosage. Anger management not going as well as you like? Lots of depression around Christmas. Keep a stiff upper lip and bite me dude.

Have a great new year.

Love,

Freddie

Hopeful ?

That squirrel looks scared ! Are you "hopeful" that he's gonna crawl back in to meet your gerbil ? Seems like a longshot ! But good luck with that !

why doesn't anyone want to comment on the facts? all you want to do is throw stones.

The stock sucks right now.

The pay is going to suck for the RJ drivers.

The company is losing money.

You have no representation.

How about commenting on those things instead of flying around and acting untouchable.

hopeful said:
why doesn't anyone want to comment on the facts? all you want to do is throw stones.

From a search of your threads, that's your entire reason for living.

Take a look around the industry, squirrel boy.

And do us all a favor and shut the piehole.

What a clown!

Hey Hopeless,

Go bury your "nuts" before winter freezes them.:)

Have a nice day!

Nut Boy has the facts !

"The stock sucks right now"

compared to what ??

JBLU 22.98
LUV 15.69
DAL 7.56
AMR 10.67
CAL 13.60

Guess your right, an airline stock in the twenties is horrible !

"you have no representation"

Go look at all the "great" stock prices of those companies WITH that fine ALPA representation. And take a look at those A and B funds ? And take a look at the "no furlough" protection that was granted by their "fine representation".

Guess your right again NutBoy. Time to pack the bags.

Ya, your stock is in the twenties. down from $70 something. (Ya, Ya, I know it split) but your P/E is still one of the highest in the industry. 54! Give me a break. your stock sucks.

Hopeful,
What's your friggin problem? At least they get to clean out seat pockets after each leg... Wish I got to do that...

Latest resources

Back