Horizon Ground School Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lowtimeguy said:
I sent a resume in September, got a postcard acknowledgement. Should I send an updated resume? Who is the person a resume should be addressed to?
I sent a resume about the same time and got the card as well. Is that a "keep us updated" kind of thing or could they actually invite you to interview after sending the acknowledgement card? Regardless, I will update them and address it to the chief pilot.

I got the card too. It took a little over a month before I got the call for the interview. I turned it down, but I would love to give it to any of you guys. I have a fun new job flying the islands, mon. Good luck.

Last edited:
Bob Loblaw said:
Just watch out for the dorky Indoc ground instructor that wears skin-tight tiger-striped bicycle outfits around the second floor and thinks he's pretty funny (actually he is pretty funny). See if you can figure out who I mean, then ask him about service monkeys. Good luck and welcome aboard.

And then tell us if he doesn't remind you of Tom from Office Space (ie the "jumping to conclusions" mat guy).

I love that guy! But not nearly as much as the "I'll burn the building down guy!" Hes kindove my hero. Everyone needs one.

Latest resources

Back