• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Home Depot, Again.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sir, you stated that you are not getting an e-mail response from the system. quote]

Wow, I forgot about this thread...tell me, where did I state that I didn't get a response. I didn't even apply to your crappy company.

Were you the kid on the playground that was the cheerleader while the rest of the boys played football? That is some funny stuff you posted...does that mean you aren't going to tell me your big secret because I was mean to you. What a goober! ;)

Yep......... Go back to the Regional board wantabe.

Yep......... Go back to the Regional board wantabe.

LOL...wantabe...you are too funny. Wantabe what? A pilot...a corporate pilot? I have been a corporate pilot. Did so for seven years and got three jet types out of the deal. Moved to the airlines...and flew for the regionals for a while too (actually made more at the regionals than you Home Depot pilots, and had 16-17 days off per month). So, just what do you mean by wantabe? You are the steorotypical corporate pilot. I'm sure you think of yourself has all high and mighty because you are the slave of an executive of a large corporation. Remember, to them you are the same as the maid...by the way, did you clean the pooper out?
-Safe flying!

Last edited:
typically large corp aviation companies have line techs to do you that!

I take it that you are a rookie to corporate aviation. Although you feel that you fly for a large corporation you are above a lot of things. Get some experience under you belt and then talk to me. At that time, if you haven't cleaned the pooper several times, I'm sure you will not be a corporate pilot with your present employer. Oh yea, I have been around a few large corporate flight departments...I have served my time. I know how large corporate departments work...even those larger than your company. So scooter, good luck in your career, and let me know how it all turns out. ;)

Moderator SOS

hey,

did some one cross a bridge and wake up this troll?

Where is the moderator? This guy needs to be banned badly.

Bman

I take it that you are a rookie to corporate aviation. Although you feel that you fly for a large corporation you are above a lot of things. Get some experience under you belt and then talk to me. At that time, if you haven't cleaned the pooper several times, I'm sure you will not be a corporate pilot with your present employer. Oh yea, I have been around a few large corporate flight departments...I have served my time. I know how large corporate departments work...even those larger than your company. So scooter, good luck in your career, and let me know how it all turns out. ;)

If you are interested in a HS-125-800XP job based at PDK pm me. They need a pilot ASAP!

Trust me old man, I have put my time in as Line tech, almost too long. And its pilots like you that everybody can't stand. While you think you're god's gift to aviation and you know everything, I'm quite happy where I'm at and I don't need to be lecture. Obiously you have forgotten where you came from with your attitude towards everbody.

Trust me old man, I have put my time in as Line tech, almost too long. And its pilots like you that everybody can't stand. While you think you're god's gift to aviation and you know everything, I'm quite happy where I'm at and I don't need to be lecture. Obiously you have forgotten where you came from with your attitude towards everbody.

You got me there...you have definately paid your dues. Anyway, I think it is cute you were a line tech. I bet you got to park some really big airplanes.

Thankfully there are companies that nobody wants to work for, like Home Depot, to take you out of you line tech job since nobody else did. Now you get to live your dream flying the big iron!

As for everybody not being able to stand me...well, I don't know about that. As far as overnight superpilots like yourself that have forgotten more about aviation than I'll ever know, because of all of you line experience of course...well, you probably would not like me. I don't pamper your type. You're just another kid that knows everything, and thinks that the world owes you something for some unknown reason.

I was like you once. Looking back, it's kind of embarrising. But, I guess at one time we were all young, dumb, and full of....anyway, you get my point.

As always, best of luck, fly safe!

Latest resources

Back