• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Home Depot, Again.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just out of curiosity, is going through the website the only way? I've had friends in the past that were steered away at the gate when trying to drop a resume.

Yes, you must apply on-line. That is the only way. If you applied last time you must re-apply for the new job posting.

Just out of curiosity, is going through the website the only way? I've had friends in the past that were steered away at the gate when trying to drop a resume.

Update. The first round of interviews had started. Thanks to all who applied, good luck to those selected.

If you have not been called yet it does not mean that you won't be later.............

Update. The first round of interviews had started. Thanks to all who applied, good luck to those selected.

If you have not been called yet it does not mean that you won't be later.............

Did anyone get any type of e-mail confirmation that the application submission was received? Normally you get some type of automated response when you submit online apps; I never received anything. Just curious.

Did anyone get any type of e-mail confirmation that the application submission was received? Normally you get some type of automated response when you submit online apps; I never received anything. Just curious.

If the application is entered correctly and accepted by the system, you will receive a confirmation number at the end of the application process. The system does not send you an e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation number there is a mistake on your application (i.e. a required field not completed).

People, why do this to yourself? You will be nothing but miserable. Used to work corporate for a similar type operation and I can tell you go to a regional before doing that to yourself. You will at least have your dignity left (unless you go to MESA, :p J/K). Their Chief Pilot must be a pu$$y for allowing such work conditions for his colleagues. Do you really wanna work with a bunch like that?"

People, why do this to yourself? You will be nothing but miserable. Used to work corporate for a similar type operation and I can tell you go to a regional before doing that to yourself. You will at least have your dignity left (unless you go to MESA, :p J/K). Their Chief Pilot must be a pu$$y for allowing such work conditions for his colleagues. Do you really wanna work with a bunch like that?"

thats a pretty bold statement...and you know this with experience from HD? I think some work conditions is out of reach for the Chief Pilot, especially for a big corporation such as HD. A lot higher power looks over the aviation department then CP, and usually those people have NO aviation background. Every aviation department will has its ups and downs, but I would assume HD is heck a lot better than regionals.

I really doubt that the corporate on call "GOFER while you're not flying, do some office work while you're at it, you're on call, so be available" is better than a regional flying job. Plus pt.121 time is a lot stronger for those that want to go to a major. During a CAL meet a potential candidate was told that his pt 121 right seat time was stronger than his pt 91 LEFT seat turbine corporate time. All things taken in consideration; if you don't mind being a GOFER then HD is the place for you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back