Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sleepy

Living The Dream!
I really hate to post this after the thrashing I got last time, but I believe that Home Depot will be posting a Co-pilot position sometime next week. The position will be in Atlanta, GA on the DA-50EX aircraft. Check the HD website under careers for details such as education, experience, etc.... required.

Are the rumors true? Do you have to "march" onto the aircraft and do some kind of heel click snap turn to enter the cockpit?

I heard it about two years ago, it seemed to outrageous to be true, but just believable enough that I remembered it.

This might explain the high turnover rate:Must be able to balance flight responsibilities as well as the non-flight responsibilities that come with being an Aviation Junior Co-pilot. Among other non-flying crap duties, or so I've heard. They are also on the low side of payscale for corporate flying.

This might explain the high turnover rate:Must be able to balance flight responsibilities as well as the non-flight responsibilities that come with being an Aviation Junior Co-pilot. Among other non-flying crap duties, or so I've heard. They are also on the low side of payscale for corporate flying.

All I can say is that the HR Department is doing a big review of the Flight Department. It includes a salary review at all levels. I can't say that their recommendations will be approved, we won't know what is going to happen until the end of July. On the positive side, they have taken notice of the problems and most pilots believe things will improve.

The schedule has improved recently. Staffing has improved as well. We will see about the rest.........

Latest resources

Back