• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hold on tight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ironic, steve oneill said flight options would be out if business three years ago, he gets fired, and options buys citationair. What a fascinating turn of events.

Kind of a jerk move to post something like that, you're only intention is to try and make guys lose sleep tonight. "I know something you don't know"

My uneducated guess: Netjets and Wheels Up will create a partnership with Wheels Up at the lower end of the spectrum (price point).

Regardless, good luck to all! I'm on the edge of my seat...

Last edited:
Good for you Aero Boy, what's your point? You know something, nanananannan. What a tool. We are all dependent on mergers and acquisitions. Your ego is too big to understand the real consequence for line pilots.
Gag order???? WELL STFU!!!

From what I understand, these events will ultimately expand pilot job opportunities in the segment. Some will happen sooner, some later.

Don't forget the secret IBB that's been going on between the 1108 and FlOps to make this menage a trois work. Something about "10/300"...

Flex schedules a sudden all hands meeting for tomorrow morning at 8:15. Just sayin.

If the RUMORS are true, it sounds like another section of a once proud industry, is about to bend over and take it up the gazooo....

When are you guys going to start fighting?

Someday you'll wake up when you are 80, and still flying because you can't afford to retire, and you'll be asking yourself, was it worth not ever seeing my family, just to make it better for the uber wealthy...,,

I hope I'm completely wrong of course, but I doubt it....

Latest resources

Back