Hired at Pinnacle!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

Just got hired at Pinnacle and I have to say something. There has been a lot of bad talk about this airline on here, but i saw nothing bad at the interview, and Ive been to a couple.
They now pay for your hotel for 2 months!!!!!

Do you ever see anything bad at an interview? :)

Congrats though...best of luck in training.

cant you just say congrats to anyone anymore? I dont care about all the negative stuff, it happens at every airline. Im just excited to fly a jet in DTOWN

Chicagopilot22 said:
Just got hired at Pinnacle and I have to say something. There has been a lot of bad talk about this airline on here, but i saw nothing bad at the interview, and Ive been to a couple.

Now that I've quoted your post, it is forever saved in the annals of flightinfo.

A year from now, come back and read this, and tell us what you think.

(Now with a straight line like that, if I don't get at least a dozen jokes, then something's wrong!)

Are they going to teach you how to roll those things aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

whaleroast said:
Are they going to teach you how to roll those things aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down whale! Or Ill send Michael Jackson over to your studio apartment to give your kids candy!

Chicagopilot22 said:

Congrats Chicago!! I got the offer as well for Aug. 22 class. Did you take the July 25th that starts tom.? Were you there for your interview on Monday, July 18th?

Chicagopilot22 said:
I dont care about all the negative stuff, it happens at every airline. Im just excited to fly a jet in DTOWN
And we wonder why airlines like Mesa still get a continuious supply of pilots applying. Who cares about all that negative stuff...you get to fly a JET!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back