Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
Sorry dude... Congratulations!!!!!

Enjoy your jet and go wipe the stain off your clothes now.

Dude, ever since you left Colgan you've really become a holier-than-thou finger-pointer. It's truly staggering that you are so down on someone who's just starting out... Maybe someday he can get hired at Comair and not be the pond scum you now see him to be. There are only so many slots over your way, you know, and not everyone can get on at one of the top-paying companies right off the bat, as you so amply prove. Most of us have strong opinions about the "not paid in training" thing over at Pinnacle, but most of us also keep our mouths shut. What, exactly, are you proving by stuffing your boot in this guy's rear?

I.P. Freley said:
Dude, ever since you left Colgan you've really become a holier-than-thou finger-pointer. It's truly staggering that you are so down on someone who's just starting out... Maybe someday he can get hired at Comair and not be the pond scum you now see him to be. There are only so many slots over your way, you know, and not everyone can get on at one of the top-paying companies right off the bat, as you so amply prove. Most of us have strong opinions about the "not paid in training" thing over at Pinnacle, but most of us also keep our mouths shut. What, exactly, are you proving by stuffing your boot in this guy's rear?

Pinnacle is paying 200/week plus hotel now!!

Spinplate said:
Pinnacle is paying 200/week plus hotel now!!

Well, I stand corrected. I thought they were just paying for the hotel.

Spinplate said:
I just got a start date at Pinnacle myself but I have a Mesa and XJET interview coming up as well.

You still going to pay $50 for the privilege of interviewing at Mesa?

Jesus H Christ

Jesus H Christ,,, you pricks act like there is a perfect regional airline in existance or something,,,Flying/working in the airlines is either in your blood or it aint,, If it is , YOU are the one that sentences yourself to the $hit sandwich..and says it tates good!!

Privilege? No! ...........Experience? Yes! The interviews are the best experience and if one has a fee, 50 bux isnt bad like Ive said before! Mesa has been doing that for a while now.

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
You still going to pay $50 for the privilege of interviewing at Mesa?

SkyBoy1981 said:
And we wonder why airlines like Mesa still get a continuious supply of pilots applying. Who cares about all that negative stuff...you get to fly a JET!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly, a continuous supply of 20-somethings with SJS, "Shiney Jey Syndrome" who will happily work for $16 per hour.

I Hate Freight said:
Exactly, a continuous supply of 20-somethings with SJS, "Shiney Jey Syndrome" who will happily work for $16 per hour.

...only noone actually pays $16/hr to fly a jet. Please point me to the company that does if I am wrong.

I know, I know, lying about it is much more fun than being truthful, right?

Spinplate said:
Mesa has been doing that for a while now.

Oh, okay. Well then it's cool. ;)

Is it true that Pinnacle is still promising new hires any base they want?

I was told that MEM would be no problem but it is taking me 7 months from my start date to get it!

TG

Latest resources

Back