Hired at Pinnacle!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
Am I supposed to argue with you? Why don't you grow up and act like the big Saab captain you are.

You wound me, sir. :rolleyes:

I am not looking for an argument, I am looking for an explanation. The fact that you don't have one and resorted to "putz" should be all the explanation I need, but I wonder what happened to the chperplt who didn't take such joy in the "my company is better than your company" garbage... you know, the one who USED TO act more or less like a grown-up, not what he imagines a grown-up is NOW.

IP

Where did I say that my company was better than your company or anything like it? I don't work for any regional.... I could care less who works where and when.

What don't I have an explanation for? You're very quick to jump down ones throat. Take a step back and read the context in which something is written.

I was never making fun of the dude for being excited about working for Pinnacle.

Fine. You don't work for any regional, and neither do I. It escaped my notice (or slipped my mind, can't remember which) that you'd moved on, just like it escaped your notice that I moved on from the Saab.

If I'm jumping down your throat it's because there's a history of watching your transformation from all those many moons ago when you DID work for Colgan and moved on to the next job... so there's your context. Did I jump on you in this thread? Sure. I'm used to random people stomping on newbies, and some people are truly only around here to slam people or start fights (who are easy to spot and ignore), but I do remember a time a couple of years ago where we even AGREED on things, and if I pounced on you in specific it's because of that.

*insert corny made-for-TV music here*
"You've changed, maaaan, it used to be about the music!"

Whatever... If you weren't tooling on him for either his enthusiasm or his choice of Pinnacle, then I apologize. It sure looks like you were tooling on him, though.

Longhorn........B.S. is that you?

10 People a month on average, the most recent people of note are G.Y. (went to FDX) and G.H. (went to Gemeni). Also Mesaba is getting alot of our guys to staff there new CRJ program.

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Grassstrippilot said:
He'll be even more pissed off come his first year anniversary when his pay goes to the mid twenties, while his counterparts at other airlines go to the low to mid thirties.

Ain't that the truth. Forget 2nd year pay. I'm on 4th year pay, and I still don't make as much as a 2nd year Comair FO.

Chicagopilot22 said:
Just got hired at Pinnacle and I have to say something. There has been a lot of bad talk about this airline on here, but i saw nothing bad at the interview, and Ive been to a couple.
They now pay for your hotel for 2 months!!!!!

Congrats! Do me and majority of people on here a favor, Kick everyone who did the PFT Gulfstream crap a good kick in the a$$ for me and for all of us.

That goes for YOU PCL_128

Thank You :)

arthompson said:
Longhorn........B.S. is that you?

10 People a month on average, the most recent people of note are G.Y. (went to FDX) and G.H. (went to Gemeni). Also Mesaba is getting alot of our guys to staff there new CRJ program.

Adam

is two guys "alot"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicagopilot22 said:
cant you just say congrats to anyone anymore? I dont care about all the negative stuff, it happens at every airline. Im just excited to fly a jet in DTOWN

And we wonder why the airline pilot profession is going down the crapper. Airline management knows there is an endless supply of yahoos who "just want to fly a jet" and will do it for next to nothing. A few years from now, this same guy is going to be complaining about how bad the job is, the low wages, the time away from base, blah blah blah. But, you know what, the next 1000 hr yahoo is lining up to take the job. Just remember, you're flying a JET!!!! BFD

Latest resources

Back