Hire ASA hire!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

now for Aug ALL open time is 1 1/2. hire some damn pilots and quit screwing and PO the pilots by extending us. someone at the top of the heap needs canned for allowing it to get this far and not manning properly.

Yeah, it really sucks that Delta offered us more flying and we're now busy in this down economy! Bring back the 66 hour lines and no over-guarantee! Send the furloughs back, this blows.

Which is it guys, are we whining because we have guys furloughed or are we whining because we're working and they're offering 150% for open time pickups?

Mgmt. is planning on fast-tracking PBS to cover our extra flying needs. Will it be sufficient? We'll have to wait and see... In the mean time, enjoy the extra money.

Yeah, it really sucks that Delta offered us more flying and we're now busy in this down economy! Bring back the 66 hour lines and no over-guarantee! Send the furloughs back, this blows.

Which is it guys, are we whining because we have guys furloughed or are we whining because we're working and they're offering 150% for open time pickups?

We are whining because every time we read one of your completely retarded posts, we recognize the fact that it is even stupider than the last one we read...

Seriously-when will you ever get some kind of sense?

BTW- You officially have the dumbest avatar in the known universe!

We are whining because every time we read one of your completely retarded posts, we recognize the fact that it is even stupider than the last one we read...

Seriously-when will you ever get some kind of sense?

BTW- You officially have the dumbest avatar in the known universe!

You had 51 minutes to come up with something and that was the best you could do? You have kittens in your avatar (and yes, I read the caption, it doesn't make it any cooler)...

Last edited:
You had 51 minutes to come up with something and that was the best you could do? You have kittens in your avatar (and yes, I read the caption, it doesn't make it any cooler)...

I'd think a TNG geek would be hip enough on internet memes to know about the domo-kun...

I'd think a TNG geek would be hip enough on internet memes to know about the domo-kun...

I've never been to Boukhalef. I have, however, changed my avatar, I need to impress my peers, so I've picked another popular internet Nerdapalooza character that best represents my unique individualism and desire to separate myself from the other 6.7 billion inhabitants of Earth...

The old avatar will reappear in one week.

Last edited:
Data... I am sure he did not spend 51 minutes thinking of a come back. He probably left to go do something useful outside. Secondly, we do not have anyone furloughed anymore. So yes, it is both. We were complaining about being so short staffed and complaining that we HAD pilots on furlough.

I also read an email today that the GO is looking for ATL reserve pilots to volunteer for TDY reserve in IAD. I called scheduling to ask about it and they said they would actually try to build you a line first which would most likely happen and then if nothing else put you on reserve.

you friggin jerk, we're whining cause we hate being extended. if you don't have a life then call schd and tell em you'll pick up this crap. don't mind flying what I bid but when i'm scheduled to get off I don't need a damn extension slammed up me arse. some of us have a life outside of this place

Latest resources

Back