• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hire ASA hire!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never been to Boukhalef. I have, however, changed my avatar, I need to impress my peers, so I've picked another popular internet Nerdapalooza character that best represents my unique individualism and desire to separate myself from the other 6.7 billion inhabitants of Earth...

The old avatar will reappear in one week.

Oh, you are separated pretty good already... You see, the vast majority of the other 6.7 billion may actually stand some sort of chance of getting laid by another human at some point. You?- Not all that likely.

-See-you are pretty unique!

Oh, you are separated pretty good already... You see, the vast majority of the other 6.7 billion may actually stand some sort of chance of getting laid by another human at some point. You?- Not all that likely.

Another well played post, this one only took you 58 minutes!

Ahhhh SNAP! 58 minutes... see how much more you get with an extra 7 minutes of creative thinking! crj567, you just earned yourself a beer on me.

you friggin jerk, we're whining cause we hate being extended. if you don't have a life then call schd and tell em you'll pick up this crap. don't mind flying what I bid but when i'm scheduled to get off I don't need a damn extension slammed up me arse. some of us have a life outside of this place

You accepted the job and work under a contract which allows these extensions. If you don't like it, leave or try to get it changed. Sorry that working under those dreadful conditions makes me a jerk. It's embarrassing listening to ASA folks whine about everything. Carry on, you'll garner tons of sympathy in here but nothing will change.

Ahhhh SNAP! 58 minutes... see how much more you get with an extra 7 minutes of creative thinking! crj567, you just earned yourself a beer on me.

Your "positronic network" is impressive.. You gotta be running a 256 to come up with math skills like that!! Gosh, maybe you could get laid by a toaster!!

(and don't kid anyone about being a beer drinker-we all know you are more the wine cooler type.) Nothing to be ashamed of, if you swing that way.
-Just sayin'

crj, I was on your side making fun of the other guy. I was being sarcastic. sorry if you thought I was making fun of you.

crj, I was on your side making fun of the other guy. I was being sarcastic. sorry if you thought I was making fun of you.

Sorry dude-

I hit the wrong quote bar.... I guess it is all because I don't have the android skills of Data. My Bad....

-I was totally still making fun of DATA. I just suck at hitting the right buttons on these fancy computificator doodahs.

You accepted the job and work under a contract which allows these extensions. If you don't like it, leave or try to get it changed. Sorry that working under those dreadful conditions makes me a jerk. It's embarrassing listening to ASA folks whine about everything. Carry on, you'll garner tons of sympathy in here but nothing will change.

http://blog.onlinemetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/nerds.jpg

You were a hall monitor, weren't you?

Sorry dude-

I hit the wrong quote bar.... I guess it is all because I don't have the android skills of Data. My Bad....

-I was totally still making fun of DATA. I just suck at hitting the right buttons on these fancy computificator doodahs.

Good job, you can't even get the insults right.

Latest resources

Back