High time Falcon 20

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gearmonkey

Just having lunch with the guys and we were wondering what the highest time Falcon out there is right now? Any up around 40k?

We have 2 coming up on 33,000 hours, the best 2 a/c in the fleet IMHO, D models, former FedEx birds.

I think the highest time Falcon at Cherry Air was a little under 29k...

High Time Falcon 20s

I sold MSN 016 in 1995 ... at the time it was the fleet leader with more than 32,000 cycles and just 30,000 hours. The operator we sold it to passed it on to a Dallas, Texas operation who landed it in a soy bean field outside of Kansas City ... if memory serves. I've heard it was put back into service.

TransMach

Good birds

We have 2 coming up on 33,000 hours, the best 2 a/c in the fleet IMHO, D models, former FedEx birds.

I always like it when a old FedEx salt comes up and says "I remember that plane, used to fly it when I was your age 30 years ago"
That always puts things into perspective. Massive Fail lol.

Ameriflight sold one in 98 that was said to be the highest time F20 at that time. Also an ex Fed-ex bird. For some reason I remember it had quite a bit more hours on it than 30 or 40k

That's the airplane I was talkin about.

TransMach

I just wish there were more Falcons getting alot of time put on them these days.

I don't think I ever saw one at USA Jet over about 22K

Latest resources

Back