• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

High Tension Van Rides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was probably Newwoman, and he hates ASA because you're ALPA members!

I don't hate ASA members because they are ALPA. I actually feel sorry for them that they are being brainwashed by the big ALPO machine. ALPO is so desperate to risk sacrificing ASA to be able and say SEE if you have ALPA this is what we can do. It isn't very union like of ALPA to want to sacrifice ASA pilots to further their agendas. Even ASAs own pilots admit ALPA is using them like puppets. If ASA pilots are interested in putting down the koolaid now is the time. There are lots of SkyWest anti-ALPA pilots starting to band together. I think it is time to get a SkyWest-ASA anti-union/ALPA coalition going. Those who want to "burn the place down" need not apply.

I've been on the OMA bus and didn't say anything to a Southwest crew....

...granted it was because one of their F/As was bragging the whole way to the hotel about how good her blowjobs are. :pimp: :nuts: :beer:

I gots ta get on wif SWA..... Yeahhhhh Bouyyyyyyy.....

It was probably Newwoman, and he hates ASA because you're ALPA members!

In his defense...I dont' believe he hates ALPA, probably just doesn't see the advantage of it on property.

I have no beef with ALPA whatsoever, I just don't see how they would benefit SkyWest pilots.

Heard from a van driver in JAX that a TSA crew and a GJ crew got into a fistfight on the van one time.
Better than a chick fight on Springer!

I love women!

I don't hate ASA members because they are ALPA. I actually feel sorry for them that they are being brainwashed by the big ALPO machine. ALPO is so desperate to risk sacrificing ASA to be able and say SEE if you have ALPA this is what we can do. It isn't very union like of ALPA to want to sacrifice ASA pilots to further their agendas. Even ASAs own pilots admit ALPA is using them like puppets. If ASA pilots are interested in putting down the koolaid now is the time. There are lots of SkyWest anti-ALPA pilots starting to band together. I think it is time to get a SkyWest-ASA anti-union/ALPA coalition going. Those who want to "burn the place down" need not apply.
Hey
hellonewpigfukker, have a frosty mug of STFU, with your kegerator of SGU kool-aid
POS...
love
PBR

hellownewman is a moron. He has no idea the benefits that alpa provides,...because he's never been a member. I've been both...sapa member (like anyone is...) and now an alpa member again. trust me, alpa is better off without him as a member. as long as idiots like him speak in public forums, then Alpa may have a chance at skywest.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back