• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

High Tension Van Rides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All the SKW crews I have encountered have been some of the friendliest around, and those FA's are sexy.

Personally I've never had anything but good experiences when talking with ASA crews. I remember when we started flying into Dallas years ago and I was a little concerned when I walked into the ASA ops to get a release that ASA crews wouldn't be friendly. But the opposite was true. Most ASA crews were helpful and showed us where everything was. Glad to hear some of you are encountering friendly SkyWest crews.

as long as idiots like him speak in public forums, then Alpa may have a chance at skywest.

Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Skywest is supposed to want to join ALPA. ALPA is not supposed to go recruiting.

a van ride is a great time to talk about alpa and the skywest pilots views. You can get them more informed (missed english class)...who ever knows they may grow a pair and vote alpa onboard.
please spare me.... nobody wants to hear this bs when we are done working for the day

I dont get it, SKW crews are almost a great group of guys, would never ever start an ALPA conversation with them. Lately though I have had a few of them ask me for my opinions of ALPA, and I gave it to them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back