• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

High Tension Van Rides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hellownewman is a moron. He has no idea the benefits that alpa provides,...because he's never been a member. I've been both...sapa member (like anyone is...) and now an alpa member again. trust me, alpa is better off without him as a member. as long as idiots like him speak in public forums, then Alpa may have a chance at skywest.

Mookie

What doesn't give ALPA a chance is the holier than thou attitude a lot of the union members take. If they would try to wine us and dine us more maybe they could win. They provide cheap crappy food and call anyone who disagrees with them an idiot. People don't want a hostile work environment here at SkyWest.

Mookie Hellonewman presents a valid point in his last post. It seems as though if you don't support ALPA at SkyW you're a "moron". I've been an ALPA member before and I do think they serve a purpose and have in the past done positive things for their members.
However, I don't support them at SkyWest. I don't feel they will do any good here.
Although, congrats Mookie on your new job. I'm glad you feel as though ALPA is a great operation. Hopefully they will continue to get better contracts for their members, or should I say try to get back what they handed over.

This one TIME, I was on the hotel VAN, and there were PILOTS on IT, and they wouldn't TALK to eachOTHER, because they were MAD, and they were MEAN, and they just SAT there, and the van DRIVER, he drove, and nobody would TALK, and it was QUIET....

get the idea?

This one TIME, I was on the hotel VAN, and there were PILOTS on IT, and they wouldn't TALK to eachOTHER, because they were MAD, and they were MEAN, and they just SAT there, and the van DRIVER, he drove, and nobody would TALK, and it was QUIET....

get the idea?

Terry,

Were you going for a Caneman skit with that one? I think he should give us a Caneman skit with a spiked hair wig, Ipod, backpack and everything talking about the amazing tension in the regional world.

Was in Omaha the other day and our crew (ASA) had to share a van with a Skywest crew. There was NO conversation for the 10-15 minute ride. Barely a hello, and not 1 goodbye. You could cut the tension with a knife. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Zawillif, you make it sound likes it's the Skywest crew who is responsible for this. You're just as equally responsible. Did you try to start a conversation? Did you say goodbye? Apparently not!

Latest resources

Back