• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Rene! Eat these numbers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It tells you that there has been ATC, weather, and de-icing delays on the east coast in February. Have you been in a cave somewhere?

Comair has a majority of it's operations on the east coast now and posted better numbers.

....our new management seems to really care about their pilots and how we operate. <---- Rene is a management TOOL.

BTW: Comair ran repo flights last week from CVG to JFK to "help" the commuters get to work. But no flights to "help" the people get home. Our management doesn't really care about their pilots.

I've met several pilots who have never, nor ever will be wrong. I have created a flow so you can follow their logic!!

Disagree based on person belief or their own skewed data
When presented with facts, in the form of data, question the source
When source is verified, question the author of the source
When author is verified, question the authors interpretation of data
When the authors interpretation, credibility, and the source have all been verified...
Then claim the subject or question was flawed and you are still right.

Regardless, it is a moot point to argue. They will always be correct and nothing you present will ever, ever change their minds or result in an "I was wrong" statement.

Oh yeah,

Mesa sucks

It tells you that there has been ATC, weather, and de-icing delays on the east coast in February. Have you been in a cave somewhere?

YGBFSM!!!!!!

Are you for real???? So you are saying that the wx, snow and ice affected Freedumbs operation (out of CVG mainly) and their 98 freakin' daily flights moreso than ASA's 800, and Comair, Skywest and Mesaba's 400+ flights???
ARE YOU NUTS???

Besides, what I really want to know is how F8 has such high D0, yet is nearly last in A0 and A14???? What lie do you have cooked up for that?

Are you pansies really having a "my regional is more on time than your regional" argument. Seriously? You are all embarassing the rest of us.

Are you pansies really having a "my regional is more on time than your regional" argument. Seriously? You are all embarassing the rest of us.

Nobody listen to Raoul Duke...this stuff is way too funny to stop!

Alright Dad.

I'll meet ya in the tool shed with a switch.

Just go easy.

Nobody listen to Raoul Duke...this stuff is way too funny to stop!

You're right! rene is a funny guy, but he doesn't explain to us why the DO% is so good but the A14 #s are not. Now that would be some real funny stuff. Go on rene, please explain to us why that is so. I need a good laugh!
I know you know.

Disagree based on person belief or their own skewed data
When presented with facts, in the form of data, question the source
When source is verified, question the author of the source
When author is verified, question the authors interpretation of data
When the authors interpretation, credibility, and the source have all been verified...
Then claim the subject or question was flawed and you are still right.

This is hysterical!!! But you forgot to engage in personal attacks, insults, kneepad references, etc.

... DO% is so good but the A14 #s are not.

Because the Freedumb people are to freaking stupid to take the A0 time add 14 minutes to it when they are more than 14 minutes late (14 is not an easy number to add or subtract (when you work for Mesa))

Or it could be because Mesa pays only block...so the schedule a 1:30 flight for 1:10 to save :20 minutes of pay but drop on A14 performance.

But I'd bet money that the real reason is that A14 is not a performance metric that rewards or punishes Mesa and therefore reinforcing my above statement of the low block times to save money.

Because the Freedumb people are to freaking stupid to take the A0 time add 14 minutes to it when they are more than 14 minutes late (14 is not an easy number to add or subtract (when you work for Mesa))

Or it could be because Mesa pays only block...so the schedule a 1:30 flight for 1:10 to save :20 minutes of pay but drop on A14 performance.

But I'd bet money that the real reason is that A14 is not a performance metric that rewards or punishes Mesa and therefore reinforcing my above statement of the low block times to save money.

Sorry, nice try but you are wrong again, We (Mesa and Freedom) get paid the greater of actual or block, and line guarantee. We also get cancellation pay.

There you go again, bashing without any idea of what you are talking about? We actually have a very competitive contract, but don't let the facts get in your way. You are despicable.

Latest resources

Back