• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urflyingme?!

Man Among Men
YV is mediocre at best.

No hard feelings to my brothers and sista's over at Mesa, but this Rene Joker is smoking the GGOOOODDD stuff!

Jan 2010

11th nationwide, on-time. (Not First)

TABLE 1A. OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF REPORTED FLIGHT OPERATIONS ARRIVING ON TIME AND CARRIER RANK, BY MONTH, QUARTER, AND DATABASE TO DATE-
14th, 9th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 12th, 11th, 9th----- (NOT FIRST)

WORST at:
EWR,JFK (Can't blame the airport, you're the WORST! out of everyone)

Top 5 worst:
BOS,IAD,IAH,ORD,CVG (That's both the UAL hubs AND your DAL hub)

** Note, that you are the worst Airline at JFK, meaning there is no way you can be numero uno for DAL and you are scrapping the bottom at CVG. CVG is practically a ghost town these days, how ca you screw that up??

Coming in THIRD! for most cancelled flights!

Delays by TYPE
Air Carrier Delay (YOUR OWN FAULT)
13.85% (You DOUBLED the Average!) Beat the second best by 5%!!

I CANNOT REITERATE ENOUGH HOW MUCH THIS DISPLAYS THE TOTAL INEPTITUDE AT THE VERY VERY VERY TOP AT MESA. YOU SCREW OVER YOUR OWN PEOPLE ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of 8 proud airlines to TRAP people on your aircraft for 3 hours or MORE!

5th worst for mishandled bags (14 airlines did better!)

SAME as above for DENIED BOARDINGS!

IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE PROBABLY EITHER INCREDIBLY DULL OR OTHERWISE IMPAIRED FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

You can't handle the truth

YV is mediocre at best.

No hard feelings to my brothers and sista's over at Mesa, but this Rene Joker is smoking the GGOOOODDD stuff!

Jan 2010

11th nationwide, on-time. (Not First)

TABLE 1A. OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF REPORTED FLIGHT OPERATIONS ARRIVING ON TIME AND CARRIER RANK, BY MONTH, QUARTER, AND DATABASE TO DATE-
14th, 9th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 12th, 11th, 9th----- (NOT FIRST)

WORST at:
EWR,JFK (Can't blame the airport, you're the WORST! out of everyone)

Top 5 worst:
BOS,IAD,IAH,ORD,CVG (That's both the UAL hubs AND your DAL hub)

** Note, that you are the worst Airline at JFK, meaning there is no way you can be numero uno for DAL and you are scrapping the bottom at CVG. CVG is practically a ghost town these days, how ca you screw that up??

Coming in THIRD! for most cancelled flights!

Delays by TYPE
Air Carrier Delay (YOUR OWN FAULT)
13.85% (You DOUBLED the Average!) Beat the second best by 5%!!

I CANNOT REITERATE ENOUGH HOW MUCH THIS DISPLAYS THE TOTAL INEPTITUDE AT THE VERY VERY VERY TOP AT MESA. YOU SCREW OVER YOUR OWN PEOPLE ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of 8 proud airlines to TRAP people on your aircraft for 3 hours or MORE!

5th worst for mishandled bags (14 airlines did better!)

SAME as above for DENIED BOARDINGS!

IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE PROBABLY EITHER INCREDIBLY DULL OR OTHERWISE IMPAIRED FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

You reference a table and facts but never show the source data? I posted the actual data from the actual Delta report(s). For the period June thru December. Mesa was indeed Number 1 overall CCF and notably number 1 in inflight service.

You must have a problem dealing with reality. BTW Mesa currently MTD February 13th is Number 1 in all three networks (CCF). United, Delta, and Airways.

I may be incredibly dull but that has nothing to do with my ability to read. Spin these facts anyway you wish, but what I post is always the truth, and what I see as a pilot is what I see. I really have no skin in this game other than I am beginning to feel a sense of pride in my company and I want others to know the truth.

I understand that Mesa has a history and a legacy which extends well beyond the past 12-14 months. But I see what I see, and what I see is a really significant change for the better, in almost every operating area. Even PBS appears to be working much better and our new management seems to really care about their pilots and how we operate.

I have no illusion that you or other naysayers will ever stop bashing Mesa. The TRUTH is Mesa much much better than we were, much closer to the top than the bottom. Is there room for improvement - of course there is.

Please stop making up numbers to bash Mesa based on ancient history. facts are facts. I will be watching and keeping you honest.

Have a great day.

Woohoo! ASA is the #1 ontime operator out of FLL. Eat that! And we operated 100% of our DCA flights ontime (all 3 of them).

You reference a table and facts but never show the source data? I posted the actual data from the actual Delta report(s). For the period June thru December. Mesa was indeed Number 1 overall CCF and notably number 1 in inflight service.

You must have a problem dealing with reality. BTW Mesa currently MTD February 13th is Number 1 in all three networks (CCF). United, Delta, and Airways.

I may be incredibly dull but that has nothing to do with my ability to read. Spin these facts anyway you wish, but what I post is always the truth, and what I see as a pilot is what I see. I really have no skin in this game other than I am beginning to feel a sense of pride in my company and I want others to know the truth.

I understand that Mesa has a history and a legacy which extends well beyond the past 12-14 months. But I see what I see, and what I see is a really significant change for the better, in almost every operating area. Even PBS appears to be working much better and our new management seems to really care about their pilots and how we operate.

I have no illusion that you or other naysayers will ever stop bashing Mesa. The TRUTH is Mesa much much better than we were, much closer to the top than the bottom. Is there room for improvement - of course there is.

Please stop making up numbers to bash Mesa based on ancient history. facts are facts. I will be watching and keeping you honest.

Have a great day.

Wanna buy a bridge in New York????

Have a great day.
Good or bad, its not hard to operate on out of cvg,and the rest of your pathetic company is so small now it should not be hard to get better numbers

Latest resources

Back