Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Guys! I have an idea of how to expose management, and have somone fight for us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ace757

Call this a long shot, but how many of you ever watch Bill Oreilly on Fox News. He is all about sticking up for people that have been, or being wronged. He likes to expose people for what they are, and send them down in blazes. He won't stop until the offender has been destroyed. SO HERE IS WHAT WE DO.!!!! everyone e-mail Oreilly with what is going on with the airlines, 50% pay cuts, outsourcing to 21 year old riddle grads with 100k in debt, lost pensions, dreams shattered and so on. Talk about the draconian tactics used by management, and what there bonuses are, and how much they get paid. Tell him how they have sent this industry into the ground. I GUAREENTEE THAT WITHIN A WEEK HE WILL HAVE DONE RESEARH ON THE MATTER, AND HE WILL HAVE STARTED TO BRING PEOPLE ON TO DEBATE IT/ CALL ON SOMONE TO DO SOMETHING. He is very powerful. You should see what he has done to judges, and lots of corporations are scared of him. His big thing now is stores not using the word Christmas. IM TELLING YOU, THIS MAN CAN GET THINGS DONE. HE ACTS LIKE HE IS GOD. this would also be a good time for some Mesaba pilots to step up and tell there story about a 17% pay cut on $20,000 a year, and having to pay your 24,000 training contract after being furloughed. LAUGH AT ME IF YOU WANT, BUT YOU DON"T KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY. people are going to jump on me saying that no one cares about pilots yada yada yada. Well gents, whats going on now in the industry is just plane criminal. Give it a shot, it could bring some very bad press on management.

YOU CAN E-MAIL HIM HERE: [email protected]

Remember……name and town if you wish to opine

please humor me and name one time Bill Oreily, or anyone on Fox News, has stood up for union members. Don't you get it, Bill is probably 100% behind those paycuts. Who says airline pilots should make 6 figures and have half the month off? Do you know of a guy named Rupert Murdoch? Ownes Fox News among other things. He DESPISES labor....If you want a sympathetic ear email Lou Dobbs, CNN. He actually seems to give a sh%t about workers.

Here is another great idea, all the pilots get together and start an airline that screws managment and takes great care of its pilots.

pilotyip said:
Here is another great idea, all the pilots get together and start an airline that screws managment and takes great care of its pilots.

Hey Yip, your 24/7 beeper's ringing, one of your pilots quit to go fly at a decent job, and they need you to fly his trip. Ya got 25 minutes to get to the airport.

PS How much would it cost me to charter a Falcon on Christmas morning?
I want to fly a load of Horse$hit from Mke to Yip, and I want the crew prepositioned the night before. Oh, and I want YOU to fly the trip as well...

Anybody here want to chip in on the charter?

Two lost causes in one day.

Ace757 said:
He is all about sticking up for people that have been, or being wronged. He likes to expose people for what they are, and send them down in blazes. He won't stop until the offender has been destroyed.

Even John McCain, the cool Republican, hates airline pilots.

Face it. You're skrued.

Ace: please.

I knew i was going to get this kind of response from you people. Do you watch Oreilly? Aparently not! Im an avid watcher and this is the kinda stuff he lives for. Tell him the mesaba sob story. It will work.

EVERY ONE ON THIS BOARD LISTEN UP.........EITHER TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO SOLVE ARE CURRENT PROBLEMS, OR QUIT YOUR WHINNING AND BIT$$ING.

All I hear everyday on here is oh my god what has happened to my career, my life is over, everyone hates me, but I don't see any of you try to solve your situation. You guys are like batered wives......you just keep on coming back for more punishment after being beaten. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD......try someting to fix the problem

This idea may work.....YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY.

But your responses are going to go something like this:

Poor me.....nothing I can do will help change anything. I will just be lazy and not try anything, and crawl in my hole, and hopefully management won't rape me too bad.

You guys are smart educated people....STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES

There is not other industry in the world where the wages fluctuate this much. 40-50% come on....thats a crime.

OH....and if you have something negative to say about my post than do not respond. I don't want to be lectured by whinners that will not stand up and fight for there livelyhoods.

Last edited:
Oh....and Im Not Done!!

Whats this post "Enough is Enough" well aparently its not. You guys arent going to do anything to show management that it is enough. What is this.....Flightinfo therapy. I bet you all feel better to say enough is enough....and we need a a nation wide walk out yada yada yada.....but I don't see anyone organizing anything. Are you holding informatin sessions on your walk out? Are you working the media? Are you even telling management to shove it?? yea....thats what I thought. Lets just keep complaining about our lives on a message board that no one sees, and everything will be ok. WAKE UP!!! Jesus people. I thought you were professionals. If you act like batered wives your going to be treated like a battered wife.

freightdogfred said:
PS How much would it cost me to charter a Falcon on Christmas morning?
I want to fly a load of Horse$hit from Mke to Yip, and I want the crew prepositioned the night before. Oh, and I want YOU to fly the trip as well...

Anybody here want to chip in on the charter?

Might as well mix in some toys or something you can donate to charity and make the trip a tax write-off!

Latest resources

Back