• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple of questions. Does anyone have the retirement numbers going forward and can anyone estimate how long it would take to hold SEA as a base? Many thanks.

Does anyone know if you get the "thanks, but no thanks letter" after phase 3, can you still be considered for an interview or employment after about a year passing?

I don't think it will be "years" for SEA. Depending on the size of the next few bids and the retirements up there, you could see a number of FO'S upgrading leaving openings in SEA.

Hansoma is right. There's been quite a few very senior FO's in Seattle for the last several years, but with the rumored size of the next bid, I wouldn't be surprised to have a lot of them move up, opening up space for some pretty junior people to step into SEA.

As for the retirement numbers, it's really difficult to put a finger on. About half of the 'over 60' crowd has already retired, even though nobody has reached 65 yet. I'm sure some will stay as long as they can, and some will go out before 65, but the numbers are flexible. I think there's roughly 10 to 20 people turning 60 each year for the next 10+ years. Once we reach the point late this year when the 65's have to go, it should balance out to about those numbers each year.

HAL

I applied the night the window opened on the 25th.... Two days later I received an automated msg. that my application was incomplete so of course I freaked out. Turns out it was Hawaiian sending the rest of the application that included "flight times, ATP, why you want to work here" questions...

I filled it out and sent it back immediately...

My question is:

Is there any way to verify they received all the necessary application information? My online account says my application was received on the 26th. But nothing concerning the extra section I completed on the 27th. I re-clicked the e-mail link and it allows me to go through the application (similar to editing it) but when you get to the flight time section it's blank again. I assume since it was a link from the e-mail it's just a generic default link? And not what I actually filled out..

Should I try to contact HR just to make sure? Or does anyone have a phone number to call?

Thanks

Rats..I was hoping this thread would get buried somewhere into page three and nobody besides a few hundred pilots in Hawaii would know they are accepting applications:laugh:

Latest resources

Back