• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So did everyone who applied get that email? Or just the people who the company is actually considering for an interview???

So did everyone who applied get that email? Or just the people who the company is actually considering for an interview???

I don't know but I'm hoping like hell your theory is correct:D
Woke up this morning to the rejection email as well...

I also got the "No Thanks" letter. No follow up email from HR however, so back to "position and hold" for me...oh wait, excuse me, it's now "line up and wait".

congrats 808pilot-from what you said you have really worked hard for it. Sure wish I could get back to the Islands and get some face time with some company people. Its hard to meet them in Minneapolis! lol

... No news for me... Flew out to HNL the other day to get a bit of face time. Amazing how accessible the CP was. Also, quite a good poker face too! Very polite 5 minute meeting, with absolutely no indication as to where the process is etc.

I'm a whole lot more relaxed now, since I've done all I can think of to help my cause. If it's in the cards it will happen. In that sense, the trip out to HI was a success...

Good luck to everyone, I hope you get the call

not sure the wife with a newborn and a 20 month old at home will want me to head out to Hawaii to get some facetime...lol maybe if I bring her with she might change her tune! Did you schedule the meeting or just show up? I know our chief pilots are not ever in their offices.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back