• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How soon after closing the window do they start calling/emailing. My chances are slim to none but I'm still checking my inbox like a hawk...

I am too, I am sure there are a lot of great people applying. I just hope I am competitive.

I am too, I am sure there are a lot of great people applying. I just hope I am competitive.

I know competitive is a hard one to figure especially at Hawaiian.

I have talked with several that have interviewed been turned down and then have been called again to try again. Some of them have had connections to the company and islands while others have had none. Your guess is as good as anyone elses.

Perhaps there is something that they really like to see on an app that is hard to single out. But none-the-less good luck to all that apply!!!

(And no I have not been lucky enough to get a call yet either!)

Anybody know how many Hawaiian plans to hire???
The vacancy bid just out has 65 new-hire spots. There have already been two classes of 8 brought on in the last few weeks, so that leaves another 49 spots for people to fill. Good luck all!

HAL

The vacancy bid just out has 65 new-hire spots. There have already been two classes of 8 brought on in the last few weeks, so that leaves another 49 spots for people to fill. Good luck all!

HAL

If I read the bid correctly, the last two classes are already accounted for from the last vacancy, so there should still be 65 more, I think.

If I read the bid correctly, the last two classes are already accounted for from the last vacancy, so there should still be 65 more, I think.
I agree. These classes started before this bid came out and there are 65 blanks for names to be filled in on the new bid.

Now that is good news! Thanks for the info-i have been looking into the types of schedules you guys have. Other than what I can figure out from looking at the flight schedules for Hawaiian, can anyone give any insight on the types of schedules for both inter-island and the wide body type stuff? What reserve is like there etc? Thanks, the couple people (years ago) I talked to about Hawaiian had nothing but great things to say about it as a company and its employees.

Good catch, and you're right. 65 new-hires from this point on. Good luck everyone!

HAL

HAL,

Did I read correctly that some newhires were going to the A330? Are not a lot of current Hawaiian pilots bidding that? Are there trips on that fleet that are worse than say normal 767 trips? Is intra island stuff fairly senior? Interesting stuff.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back