• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Have you been hired by ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Management has made it quite clear that respect and appreciation is not part of the working relationship at ASA.

GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please give me the name of a regional where the above is not a problem?

Better QOL and work rules doesn't come from telling people not to apply to ASA. Ask UAL guys how they did it in 2000. I bet you it wasn't by b*tching and moaning to new applicants.

I commute all the tim home to Colorado. I was on the jump seat today and Skywest pilots seem to think that ASA won't be around much longer any way. I guess that will answer all the questions if it comes true.

Can someone please give me the name of a regional where the above is not a problem?

Better QOL and work rules doesn't come from telling people not to apply to ASA. Ask UAL guys how they did it in 2000. I bet you it wasn't by b*tching and moaning to new applicants.

GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing, please tell us how you really feel. hehe

I'm sure it's a problem to a certain degree at all airlines. The problem in my opinion is that it is a spectrum scale, not polarized like you are trying to make it out to be.

I commute all the tim home to Colorado. I was on the jump seat today and Skywest pilots seem to think that ASA won't be around much longer any way. I guess that will answer all the questions if it comes true.

That would probably be the only good reason not to apply to ASA right now. All of these other problems are at every single other regional right now. You can find guys complaining at XJT, Mesaba, AWAC, etc. The only guys who aren't complaining are GoJet because, rightfully, no one gives a sh*t about them and they know that.

GoJet, they are an airline? Wait, I think everyone should apply at the new airline in China starting up by Mesa. Now that would be an awesome thing.

Latest resources

Back