Have you been hired by ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Grassstrippilot

I don't know if ASA is still hiring but I would imagine that they are given the movement in the industry right now.

If you have been hired by ASA and are interested in saving some money on your uniform purchase, give me a call. After a somewhat brief stay at ASA, I have some items I'd like to sale. The items range from "good condition with some wear" to items that are still brand new.

PM me if you are interested and I'll send you a list of what I have. Items range from a Telex headset to leather jacket.

If you haven't been hired here and are considering it, do yourself a favor and apply elsewhere.....

I don't know if ASA is still hiring but I would imagine that they are given the movement in the industry right now.

If you have been hired by ASA and are interested in saving some money on your uniform purchase, give me a call. After a somewhat brief stay at ASA, I have some items I'd like to sale. The items range from "good condition with some wear" to items that are still brand new.

PM me if you are interested and I'll send you a list of what I have. Items range from a Telex headset to leather jacket.

If this post, coupled with the discussion of the chief pilot meddling in the lines doesn't convince anyone NOT to come to ASA, I don't know what does.

If you are looking for a job at a regional, stay far, far away from ASA. Skywest has a junior ATL base and a 1.5 year jet upgrade. Don't come to ASA unless you can't go anywhere else!

But if you are going to ASA, which I'm sure that there are still guys out there that are applying and getting hired, then DO PM me so I can off-load some of my ASA memorabilia.

Mind you, I'm not talking about sweat soaked, yellow stained shirts here. Due to my relatively short stay, everything is either still in the wrapper it came in or is slightly used.

PM me and I'll send you a list and pics.

Last edited:
But if you are going to ASA, which I'm sure that there are still guys out there that are applying and getting hired, then DO PM me so I can off-load some of my ASA memorabilia.

Mind you, I'm not talking about sweat soaked, yellow stained shirts here. Due to my relatively short stay, everything is either still in the wrapper it came in or is slightly used.

PM me and I'll send you a list and pics.

No seriously...don't come here. If you have any shred of self respect, apply to everywhere else(cept mabye mesa)

No seriously...don't come here. If you have any shred of self respect, apply to everywhere else(cept mabye mesa)

Isn't one of the reasons that ASA is tough to work at right now the fact that we are understaffed? If that's the case, why would you discourage people from applying...

Here's a newsflash for you. All airline management groups stink.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back