Has Delta Called You Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ACL65PILOT,
If you have inside info on how many "Qualified" people are on file, would you have any inside info as to what Delta's "Qualifications" is?

Could you please PM me, I have a few private questions.

Is that number with a 'filter' ? Any idea type of parmeters are set? I know these questions are stupid

I was told no, but they also said that they could not be quoted on that. I told them that CO got 15 times that many on the first day. Their response to that was, basically that they had a bunch of people apply that did not meet the min quals. IE no college degree, not enough turbine time, etc.
One note that I forgot to mention is that they are not looking at TTL time or PIC turbine time soley. If you have done interviewing, line check airman work or the like it actually helps you more than being a line pilot.

Well I"m looking at around 7400 total hours with 4800 Part 121 PIC. I also have a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and 2 letters from Delta Pilots, and 1 retired Delta manager. I am also waiting to hear something. From the folks at ASA that have gotten the call, it seems they were former interns, and those with "higher" power. It looks as if the "In Crowd" gets called first, and the rest hopefully later.

I had no inside help. No internship. No internal recs. My guess is that I was lucky enough to submit the app on the first possible day. Who knows?

Latest resources

Back