• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Happy Trails Lear 70

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and you guys are the first to bring point out when you think someone is being "classless." what in wave's post was offensive or aggressive that would make you type this?

Seriously? Read a dozen of his posts from SWA/ATN threads at random. If you can't figure it out then, then you're just as much of an egotistical a-hole as he is. This guy has made it his mission in life for the past three years to tell us how inferior we are to him.

Your quitting the game - why do you care? Real Estate is coming back in a big way. Stick with what you're good at.

edit: how much did was a gulfstream job back in your day? i'm genuinely curious.

How much was your B737 type rating? I'm genuinely curious.

pot meet kettle
oh the irony

"How much was your B737 type rating?"

About 10K, obtw, wonder if going forward newhires will be req'd to get one...after the majority of the trannys got in without one...

"How much was your B737 type rating?"

About 10K, obtw, wonder if going forward newhires will be req'd to get one...after the majority of the trannys got in without one...

I seriously doubt the type rating will be required in the future. It'll be atleast 2 years before SWA will even entertain the thought of hiring. By then, all the legacies will be hiring massively, with short upgrade times. No way SWA will be able to compete for new hires in that environment while requiring a type.

How much was your B737 type rating? I'm genuinely curious.

pot meet kettle
oh the irony

nada.
ok, pcl's turn.
did you pay for your training at gulfstream fred?
do you think pcl is going to answer my question? and i mean genuine answer. maybe if you ask it he will, i gave you the respect of an answer think he'll do the classy or classless thing? :D

Latest resources

Back