• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guppy killer sticker?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A little off topic, but why would anyone want to work for United anyway. Sure it was once a great company, but do you really want to work at a place that management is set on destroying?

I always thought this was just internet lore. But yesterday I got to experience one of those Republic F/O tools first hand...............Hey buddy, get over yourself!

I don't know, some of these guys are a gift to aviation. They had to get all A's in school to fly that thing right? That's more than I could have achieved. I'll never get a chance to fly the hot ones.

I believe the person was EMB_170Skillz

hahahahahaha

ahhhhhhh good times good times

you people are too easy

Nope, this guy

08-22-2006, 09:32 GuppyKiller

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: C-152, C-172, C-172RG, PA-44, BE-1900, E-170
Ratings: Comm, Multi, Inst, ATPwritten
Curr Position: E-170 F/O
Total Time: 1600

I love flying the Guppy Killer at CHQ mainline and would be happy to retire flying it. CAL will eventually cave in on scope and we will be flying 170s and hopefully 190s for them as they retire the 737-500s.

Last edited:
I don't believe his "hey, I heard . . . " BS. Did anyone take a look at the 208starcheck's flight bag?? Maybe he has one of those "guppy killer" stickers and he is just checking around to see if someone is really gonna kick his ass.

I think this guy needs a serious beat down for not manning up and just telling the United guy that he had one of those stickers.

Sack up, dude.

But for RJ pay, right???

Hey, it's a cool plane. But, get over it. It's an RJ, pays like an RJ, schedules like an RJ. It's an RJ. Not a "mini Bus'!

I don't work for RAH, nor do I have SJS....what am I supposed to get over?

Here at SkyWest I have never saw that sticker on any of our bags.

You guys have a "70 seats for 50 seat pay" sticker there?

The best thing coming from the Skywest pilot group though is calling a Brasilia a "Bro." I still can't figure out the phonetics behind that. I guess "Hooked on Phonics" didn't work for me.

Last edited:
You guys have a "70 seats for 50 seat pay" sticker there?

No because we get paid about the same to fly the 70 as everyone else. Yes it's an override, but in the end it equates to the same thing.

Republic - SkyWest 70 seat FO pay:
1- $23 $22
2- $31 $37
3- $36 $39
4- $37 $40
5- $37 $41
6- $37 $43
7- $37 $44

Numbers are from APC. So it looks like except for year 1, OO FO's take home more than RAH FO's.

I don't work for RAH, nor do I have SJS....what am I supposed to get over?

Um...well, if you don't work for RAH and are not one of the guys the previous poster I was replying to that is 'so proud to fly the EMB170, and talk about how they are now too good to fly a crappy RJ", then you are not who I was referring to!

I was obviously referring to the comments you quoted in you post......

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back