• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Down in the South of France?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comments about Universal are harsh...but justified. Too many problems over the years and where has the FAA been?

ARG/US Platinum rated...what a sick joke...

Someone that works there told me 30 minutes ago that the plane was NOT supposed to be flying......it had MX issues that were NOT done. This is from a current employee.

From their website:

Heavy Jets
N920DS Boeing BBJ
Coming 2012 Gulfstream 650
Coming Soon Gulfstream 450
Coming Soon GulfstreamIVSP
N962SS Gulfstream IV
N515UJ Gulfstream IV
N823GA Gulfstream IV
N410UJ Gulfstream III
N300UJ Gulfstream III
N221WR Gulfstream III
N109DD Gulfstream III

....The BBJ is going away. The GIV-SP was not purchased, the deal fell through during pre-buy and the G650 they think they're getting is being sold the second its finished. What a bunch of cheese balls they are......

and I'll tell ya.....UJET has its handful of competent, good pilots. I know a few of them.

But why do they hire guys like the captain on this flight. I heard today he was fired from American Airlines for being incompetent.........because he did McCauley a favor.
***the truth about that will come out***

WTF!!!!

I guess since I have 5 dead friends....I'm a little pissed to hear about this happening ONCE AGAIN.

The company that killed Payne Stewart....shut down after that one crash. How does UJET have what 5 crashes and 12 fatalities and still stay in business?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Captain, American Airlines pilot who SUPPOSEDLY got fired for incompetence.

Wow! You've got to be REALLY bad...

Still sorry for the crew and families.

TC

Wow! You've got to be REALLY bad...

Still sorry for the crew and families.

TC

AND.......he only got a job to fly for FREE till he could gain experience on the GIV...he got the job because he gave a boat slip to the owner of UJET to use for free. Thats why he got to work there.

2 years ago......a guy literally GAVE the owner of UJET, Mike McCauley, an old Ferrari.....FOR A JOB. According to the pilots at UJET, the guy couldn't fly worth a PISS. They would not upgrade him. He ended up quitting, taking a job on a Gulfstream somewhere in Africa......and crashed it and killed everyone on board. I think earlier this year or late last year.

Thats how UJET gets pilots.

NOT ALL....as I said, I personally know a few who are very competent and quality pilots. Some of those competent pilots actually had to leave and go fly contract to make a dollar because this American Airlines guy was flying every trip for free..........

Someone that works there told me 30 minutes ago that the plane was NOT supposed to be flying......it had MX issues that were NOT done. This is from a current employee.

It's pretty safe to say Fly91 that you and the person who spoke to you will be interviewed by the FAA and the NTSB, in-as-much as what you just posted is not casual.

Expect a phone call and a letter and help shut down, what appears to be, a crappy operation...

Latest resources

Back