• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Down in the South of France?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its the dirtbag operation Universal Jet Aviation out of Boca Raton, FL.

Mike McCauley's crap company.

This makes 12 people DEAD in 11 years at that shhhh it hole..................junk planes, the worst maintenance, the cheesiest pilots.

Hopefully this will put them out of business........how many dead people have to come out of one company before they get shut down????

PATHETIC.....

Yup!

:(

Very sorry for the crash and the people involved. This company obviously has issues and needs to be harshly evaluated

So the Captain was 60 and the other guy was 20 something? I thought the ISBAO rules for the euro zone had an age 60 limit for the PIC. Is that not the case? Forgive me if I am butchering the rules..I have a 121 background.

So the Captain was 60 and the other guy was 20 something? I thought the ISBAO rules for the euro zone had an age 60 limit for the PIC. Is that not the case? Forgive me if I am butchering the rules..I have a 121 background.

i think it's 65 to be PIC and a combined age of both pilots to be less than 130. or something along thos elines. but i may be butchering it as well.

ARG/US Platinum rated...what a sick joke...

That's the equivelant of buying your Diploma online, if you got enough Cash, it's yours for the asking..

The word from some at AA who knew the CA was that he was a pretty senior 777 CA who retired at 56 in 2008 because he had his "fill of AA's bull$h!t". He also was an investment broker-- his side business was very successful, according to some AA friends.

Nothing bad being said on the AA board. If he got forced to retire due to training issues, I doubt it was an inability to fly. AA's training system can create problems where there were none in some cases.

TC

Last edited:
MIAMI - MAY 22: Captain Dale Popik aboard flight #57 from London Heathrow taxis into the gate', as he completes his final flight prior to retirement May 22, 2008 after 30 years of service as a pilot for American Airlines at Miami International Airport in Miami, Florida. American Airlines announced yesterday that it is parking 50 planes that are either older or less efficiant due to the soaring cost of fuel. (Photo by Marc Serota/Getty Images)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/business/AA-Seeks-Exemption-from-DOTs-Tarmac-Rule-87809277.html

Latest resources

Back