• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Airlines uses car parts!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And another thing s3Jetman(funny name from a guy who doesn't have 1 hour of jet time) It says alot about an outfit when they use a 500 hr wonder pilot who lost his medical in a car accident to teach their ground school for almost 5 years. yeah that lends legitimacy to their scumbag scab owned and operated outfit.

Gulfstream's time has come. I hope you have your resume updated. Although I doubt it will matter. I know lots of people have moved on to good jobs after Gulfstream, you just wont be one of them!!! Enjoy your 8 legs a day in the sweltering heat for crap pay it's all you'll ever know

I wasn't going to get into this but this is exactly why for the most part pilot groups are weak in this industry. Here a two guys that have a fundamental disagreement about Gulfstream. Buck obviously didn't like what happened at Gulfstream. Instead of articulating why he doesn't like what happened at Gulfstream he denegrates someone elses flying experience like he was born with a rj up his A$$. And to make matters even worse he identifies that individual by name which highlights how weak he is as a person. You say, "Enjoy your 8 legs a day" like flying around your rj is such a dream job.

But the guy said in the above message, was that the box at Tractor Supply is the exact same and that it did have the FAA PMA on it, that the difference was the price.
Then the cheap one is the best deal. The PMA stamp guarantees that the price won't be the same though.
PBR

There is no excuse for GIA. They recently raised the price of a ticket to be a passenger on their airline from $24K to $30K. I would think this rise in fares should cover the cost to switch from Napa Auto Parts to an Aviation Vendor.

u r Steve?
Nope... actually I semi-regret doing this nowl; but a bored friend of mine asked to borrow my name/password to 'browse' flightinfo (he didn't want to pay the $10) and ended up posting on this topic apparently.. stirring up a little hornet's nest apparently.

Latest resources

Back