• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great radio exchange

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to guess you did not pay to much attention to the begining of this thread? Let's review, The original poster started with a thinly veiled slam on JetBlue. Not a big surprise coming from Delta North but expected.
Now you are going to get all indignant because one of the blue dudes fires back with a slam on your precious DC-9. Kind of "Pot meet Kettle" if you ask me.

LaGargabe Man,

I DID pay attention to the beginning of this thread. It just so happened that the pilot of the plane that said, "No dues, no news" was a DC-9 NWA guy. That's too bad, because I think that is a little unprofessional, especially if it is effecting the safety of the flight attendants and passengers in the back of an airplane.

However, this is not a DC9 pilots vs. the rest thing. If you look at the thread more closely. Actually the person who threw the next salvo was someone throwing out a statement about what a bucket of bolts the DC-9 is. What a joke.

Precious DC-9. Yeah I guess you could say so. Like I said before, they are here and I am flying them to make a living. I don't see where the problem is with that. I agree with the last poster. It doesn't matter what you fly. Just don't try to make a habit out of making fun of what someone flies. It's how we make our livings.

JB pilots are more than welcome on our NWA jumpseats. I would bet that the feeling is mutual, except for the minority of mouth-breathers that frequent this forum.

Agreed, As someone who is presently sitting on the bench, I would be the last person to judge a pilot based on what they fly. I got past the SJS years ago. Heck, Now I would drive pax/boxes around in a 152 IF it payed a respectable wage and did not require me to uproot my family to BF nowhere. I just thought that the thread was once again going to deteriorate into another JB bash fest that I think most of us are tired of.

LaGargabe Man,

I DID pay attention to the beginning of this thread. It just so happened that the pilot of the plane that said, "No dues, no news" was a DC-9 NWA guy.

RedRum get some thickers skin. I dont have any preference about any plane except the one getting me where I'm going.

I was refering to the version #7 or #8 to the story. Sorry if you never heard that story before but I was giving the full version. Jetblue was the new version. The previous was AirTran, Southwest etc.

I'm sure there will be version #40 or #41 of how a Delta pilot jumpseater will insult the TWA pilots. The TWA pilots will return to the gate and kick the Delta pilot off the plane. Remove TWA and insert Northwest for the new revision.

Agreed, As someone who is presently sitting on the bench, I would be the last person to judge a pilot based on what they fly. I got past the SJS years ago. Heck, Now I would drive pax/boxes around in a 152 IF it payed a respectable wage and did not require me to uproot my family to BF nowhere. I just thought that the thread was once again going to deteriorate into another JB bash fest that I think most of us are tired of.

Best of luck to you and your family. I had to endure the same thing when the economy was in much better condition and I was able to find a job pretty soon after being furloughed for 5 years. It will happen. The beauty of it all was that I didn't HAVE to fly airplanes for a year and then I had to get back in and give it a shot again. Something will come up.

Dont forget to subtract 2% from the 86.00 for the magazine subscription.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It is actually 1.95%. But the effective dues rate is lower depending on if you itemize and your tax bracket.

For example:
tax bracket / effective dues rate
10% / 1.755% $84.49
15% / 1.6575% $84.58
25% / 1.4675% $84.74
28% / 1.404% $84.79
33% / 1.3% $84.88
35% / 1.2675% $84.91

Last edited:
NWA pilot: another overpaid blue-collar sc^mbag.

"NWA pilot." Did you mean that in the singular, as in the guy who wouldn't give a ride report, or in the general sense?

Brilliant, Woody. This is the first time I've read that an airline pilot in this country was overpaid since the days of Trent Lott.

In another thread you claimed Delta furloughs were inevitable. You're just full of warm fuzzies. Must be a lifer in an RJ who could never graduate.

Let the envy go.......

Shhhhhhh! Don't post facts to the rj flunkie! It will only confuse him more.

No, No, former RJ flunkie. Thank You . I was smart enough to leave the airlines years ago. I just get a kick out of a guy flying a 30 year old POS not helping out a fellow pilot. That is the reason there is no future in the airlines.

Latest resources

Back