Great radio exchange

a320drivr

Total Time
So the other day I heard a company Jetblue AC ask for a ride report. The controller asked a NWA flt ahead what the ride was like. The response " no dues, no news". There was a long pause and the controller said " okay". I just about died laughing. That was good NWA pilot. Myself being extremely pro union thought it was great.

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
Total Time
>9500
Damn, why didn't I think of that?

Cheeta

Total Time
So the other day I heard a company Jetblue AC ask for a ride report. The controller asked a NWA flt ahead what the ride was like. The response " no dues, no news". There was a long pause and the controller said " okay". I just about died laughing. That was good NWA pilot. Myself being extremely pro union thought it was great.
Next time a NW jump asks for a ride I will tell them that we couldn' posible give him a ride because we don't pay dues.

BTW the 4th year E190 FO makes the same rate as a 4th year DC-9 FO.

SLOTH

gold member
Total Time

WOW! That's real professional.

LaGarbage Man

Total Time
Lot's
ATL Center talking with Hooter's
ATL Cntr: Hey do you guy's serve wings on that plane?
Hooter's response: Nope, No Wings, Just Breast's and Thigh's

nwaredtail

Total Time
9000+
Next time a NW jump asks for a ride I will tell them that we couldn' posible give him a ride because we don't pay dues.

No they don't, NWA pays 7 bucks more. If you are going to state the facts, state them correctly. I think the overall package is just a weeee bit better at Delta than Jetblue, without the stupid blue shirts

a320drivr

Total Time
No they don't, NWA pays 7 bucks more. If you are going to state the facts, state them correctly. I think the overall package is just a weeee bit better at Delta than Jetblue, without the stupid blue shirts

I agree. 67% are too stupid though.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time

I guess reading and comprehension wasn't required at Jet Blew! Don't let facts confuse you!;)

*yr 4 DC9 (NWA/Delta) = $86.00/hr

*yr 4 E190 (JB) = $79.00/hr

At least you're qualified to clean the cabin and wear those cool blue shirts that make you look like a TSA stooge!

*from APC

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
I'd be curious to hear what that same Northwest crew says to the scab MX guys when they come to fix a write up.

Bringupthebird

Grumpy? Who-Me?
Total Time
Duane Woerth told them it was an mechanics' issue and ALPA didn't want to get involved in their strike.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
And we wonder why no one takes our profession seriously.

timmay

Total Time
5000+
I guess reading and comprehension wasn't required at Jet Blew! Don't let facts confuse you!;)

At least you're qualified to clean the cabin and wear those cool blue shirts that make you look like a TSA stooge!

*from APC
Dont forget to subtract 2% from the 86.00 for the magazine subscription.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Paul R. Smith

Fender Bender
Total Time
4:30
Duane Woerth told them it was an mechanics' issue and ALPA didn't want to get involved in their strike.

Guess who showed up to work in 1998 when the pilots were on strike.

Nigel Tufnel

Total Time
+10000

*from APC

Yeah, great point even though a 4th year CAPTAIN at Compass pays $68/hour. You fools are pissing into the wind.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
Yeah, great point even though a 4th year CAPTAIN at Compass pays $68/hour. You fools are pissing into the wind.
I wonder how many airplanes compass has returned?
I wonder how much compass gets paid for cabin cleaning?
Also, last time I checked, compass was HIRING!

Last edited: