• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
doug_or said:
ROA might get a lot of CLT guys moving in
MDT might get you grumpy ALG guys
SBY is hurting for FOs, so if you are high in your classes senority list you might make build up pretty quick/ right off the bat.

van driver says 3 more interviewed yesterday, with better results.

I keep waiting to see one of these "grumpy ALG" guys but every pilot I have met from ALG has been upbeat and fun to fly with. 90% of captains in LGA are ALG and are awesome to fly with!!!
New F.O.'s come to LGA you'll love IT

I keep waiting to see one of these "grumpy ALG" guys but every pilot I have met from ALG has been upbeat and fun to fly with. 90% of captains in LGA are ALG and are awesome to fly with!!!
New F.O.'s come to LGA you'll love IT

Sarcasm???

So I heard that some EWN CA's are getting the boot down to F/O when those CLT guys come over, and some EWN F/O's are getting the boot up to LGA and/or SYR.... anybody?

PA31Ho said:
Sarcasm???

So I heard that some EWN CA's are getting the boot down to F/O when those CLT guys come over, and some EWN F/O's are getting the boot up to LGA and/or SYR.... anybody?

We won't know until the bids are awarded. Who plans what and how is just a framework built on guesses... it truly sucks.

No one had said anything to CEOs Q, so I went ahead and tried to asnwer it.... I don't know much about MDT and was tryign to fill something in... should've left it blank.

And yes, the interview is with CP, HR and the van driver who brings them over.

Just wondering, did anyone in the new hire class do the winter wx test?? When I read the letter from the training dept. it said to do the 2 tests in the test folder. I ended up doing all 3, but I didn't know if anyone else did as well.

DC8 Flyer said:
Nope, but I know who it is you speak of. FAs in ROA were a little too heavy for my taste.... ;)

Easy there!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my wife your talking about!

How's the freight life treating ya man?

DC-8_FR8 said:
Easy there!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats my wife your talking about!

It is!? Next time your in the hub, leave 150 bucks with in my folder, she still owes me for half of last months groceries! :D

Latest resources

Back