Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations guys!! It seams like forever.:beer:

buzzoffyou said:
I wouldn't get to exited about starting class in March. Things can change at the last minute in this industry.
Thanks for being the buzz kill man.:( I think most of us in the pool know that anything can happen, but it's just great to finally have light at the end of the tunnel after 5 months of waiting. Although the light could be a train, it's just nice to have something positive.

That light is a train. A dam long one with 6 locomotives on the front end going 90 mph with a crack addict at the control and the brake handle MEL'd.

Good luck guys....;)

Me TOO!

machaf said:
Just got an email from them for an interview on March 8th.

I also applied back in October and just got an e-mail for March 3rd interview. It was kind of wierd getting the phone call because I applied so long ago and never even updated.

Here's an excerpt from the latest (22 Feb) PDT MEC hotline

"On short notice of upcoming pilot classes, our flow through committee is working quickly in an attempt to offer these positions to our furloughed MDA association brothers. We will keep you posted as new developments arise."

wishIwasinTX said:
Here's an excerpt from the latest (22 Feb) PDT MEC hotline

"On short notice of upcoming pilot classes, our flow through committee is working quickly in an attempt to offer these positions to our furloughed MDA association brothers. We will keep you posted as new developments arise."

So where would those guys go on the seniority list???

skychicken said:
So where would those guys go on the seniority list???

I would think it would be dependent on need! Right now we need FO's in this class. So I guess they would be offered FO Slots (don't think any will take those) with there old Seniority! Then later on this year if Capt. slots are open they would be awarded these also. This is a last ditch effort to keep the Flush Thru! In the begining I see Junior People getting Hosed, and then down the road the Senior People will get hosed too. I believe that if the Flush Thru is kept senior guys can't afford coming to Mainline with year 1 pay! Soooo hmmm From 75-100k a year down to 40k!! A lot of these folks have families and kids, they won't do it!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back