• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great news for PDT poolies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not, it's just that it a little strange that our class was held up for six months, and now they're interviewing again.

I sent them my resume back in the beginning of October.

I would assume they are hiring to replace those who were in the pool....

PA31Ho said:
finally... come to new bern and bump me up!!!
Hey I'd love to come to EWN and be based there, it's only about 45min. from where my wife and I grew up. By the way is EWN a fairly junior base or do you think I'd have to get a crash pad for a little while until something opened up??

honestly i'm not sure... i went through training in august of 2005 and got based there (was my 2nd choice) and they had 1 class after me and supposedly everybody got shipped up north and roa... so i have no clue

Last class was SYR, ROA, CHO and SBY (there was also one opening in EWN taken by someone already with the company). Have any F/Os left EWN since the last class? Do you know of any that will be moving when the next base bid finaly comes out?

What about SYR? What are my chances of getting in there? I know it junior but is it full? Anyone else going to have SYR as their first choice?

I would hope some of them will be moving to LGA. It makes a lot more sense to have F.O.'s sit reserve in a base where they can deadhead them to other bases in one leg, but they don't seem to look at it like that!!!

Latest resources

Back