• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great news for PDT poolies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good! Your a mainline pilot now! Why don't you go and find General Lee and the two of you go and troll the mainline message boards and stir stuff up there, don't waste your time with us lonely regional guys!
You came on here talked ur junk, and I had to put the smack down back on you!! Good Day!!

Let it go Lear! Just Let it Go!!! Your desperation is making you look..... well, you know what its making you look like...

Lear and Surf,

I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Please tell me you all are just screwing around and not being serious.

I guess this means I just joined in the fun, so let me just say, "My Dad is bigger than your Dad and he'll beat you up if you don't stop."

And Lear, you sound like a very pleasant person. I'm sure everyone at MDA will miss flying with you. Hopefully, one day I can be your gear b!tch.

Godammit, Lear- what do you want? That's rhetorical- you want to immediately come back here with a captain's slot with your seniority at a base of your choosing. That's absurd. It's absurd because there's no provision for it anywhere. You'll wave some kind of LOA of some sort with those rights, but I'll be danmed if I can't read that on any literature anywhere.

So here's what our MEC has to do: prevent US active PDT guys from getting pushed out while managing to reintegrate YOU into our system in a manner that makes sense. It's impossible. The seniority and "ghost" list are incompatible issues, so all they have left is to bring you back with slots that are originally offered to FOs and newhires for upgrade and fresh starts, respectively. How else should it be done? We don't want ANYONE to hit the street, period.

This airline isn't growing at any appreciable rate, so the immediate integration into our system isn't fast enough for you. We can't make the slots happen, we can't furlough our guys, we can't snap our fingers and force mainline to make us more flying for you guys...

A little too late? I don't think you're "f'in stupid." I think you're a little delusional if you think you're in control of something, as in "too little, too late, we have the ball and we're going home until you play by my rules." This is a stopgap measure to keep you guys flying, paid, and waiting for the return to greener pastures.

I know your attitude is the exception to the rule, at least to my face. I've heard some outrageous crap from Repugnic guys, I've heard some outrageous crap from MDA pilots' FA WIVES (which, incidentally, I think you're the source of now), but I've never heard anything other than "I don't want to come back" from active MDA pilots to my face.

That's MY seat. Says so in the CBA I can read. I offered it to you with a flowthrough. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:
PropPiedmont said:
Lear and Surf,

I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Please tell me you all are just screwing around and not being serious.

Prop,

Yea, Lear and I are good friends! Can't you tell, we go way back! I think we went to different schools together!!!!! ;-)

LearLove said:
Anyway, all I know is that my name appears on the mainline list and I don't see "wsurf" on there. The "ghost" numbers are gone also.
If I followed the arguing correctly, you said you went to Rep. Is your name still on the mainline list? Rep is alright with you keeping recall rights and just hanging out there for a while? Pardon my ignorance, just curious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back