• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe you don't understand it but here goes. If the nic was implemented immediately I would have not been recalled from furlough in 2006 and would have stayed furloughed for another few years. You would not have been hired at all. Parker closed down the money losing base at LAS not long after the merger and a lot of flying at PHL and CLT was being done by west "metal". Yes by now I would have been finally recalled and be a bottom reserve in the 190. I'm glad you have a good attitude at being furloughed for "only 21 months". You must be like me and have other income.

Grandpa/Marine,

Did Parker close PIT and BOS bases too? Why? Weren't they making money? Your post sounds like you're bragging about your lack of integrity and disrespect for the binding arbitration system. Please don't pass your values to your grand kids.

When were you hired btw?

Grandpa/Marine,

Did Parker close PIT and BOS bases too? Why? Weren't they making money? Your post sounds like you're bragging about your lack of integrity and disrespect for the binding arbitration system. Please don't pass your values to your grand kids.

When were you hired btw?

So I'm thinking you are not goimg to talk to me about serious things like scope, min fleet and min utilization rates? He also closed the small town of New York City to get a couple slots in the huge metropolas of Washington DC.

So I'm thinking you are not goimg to talk to me about serious things like scope, min fleet and min utilization rates? He also closed the small town of New York City to get a couple slots in the huge metropolas of Washington DC.

Usapa doesn't really care about anything other than delay and date of hire at everyone's expense. Ask your hero Crimi. Usapa is a failure.

Usapa doesn't really care about anything other than delay and date of hire at everyone's expense. Ask your hero Crimi. Usapa is a failure.

Ok Mam at least tell me why my questions aren't fair. I think they are but you apparently don't so don't worry about the actual contract questions but tell me why you think they aren't worth a discussion.

Ok Mam at least tell me why my questions aren't fair. I think they are but you apparently don't so don't worry about the actual contract questions but tell me why you think they aren't worth a discussion.

Mam? Hitting the sauce tonight? I'm not surprised by your weak evasive responses. Don't like the subject, change it? Right? Make a feeble attempt at getting attention by calling someone names (DUI, mam). Like usapa, you are outclassed, and have no valid argument to support your actions. Where is the LUP? Where is Doh? What's the delay? Is usapa powerless?

Mam? Hitting the sauce tonight? I'm not surprised by your weak evasive responses. Don't like the subject, change it? Right? Make a feeble attempt at getting attention by calling someone names (DUI, mam). Like usapa, you are outclassed, and have no valid argument to support your actions. Where is the LUP? Where is Doh? What's the delay? Is usapa powerless?

I'm actually asking a very specific question and yes I'm hitting the souce and then the women.

I'm actually asking a very specific question and yes I'm hitting the souce and then the women.

You hit women? It's s-a-u-c-e. Seriously though, you need to look around soldier, your war ended years ago. You can stop manning the trenches. Usapa lost. Sorry the cult leader hasn't informed you and I hope you're not hittin the sauce peddled by usapa because its tainted.

I can't believe you don't understand it but here goes. If the nic was implemented immediately I would have not been recalled from furlough in 2006 and would have stayed furloughed for another few years. You would not have been hired at all. Parker closed down the money losing base at LAS not long after the merger and a lot of flying at PHL and CLT was being done by west "metal". Yes by now I would have been finally recalled and be a bottom reserve in the 190. I'm glad you have a good attitude at being furloughed for "only 21 months". You must be like me and have other income.

No one understands it because you are completely off base with the facts.

The Nicolau Award was issued on May 1, 2007. How in the world would its implementation affect your recall in 2006?

It's not your fault your were furloughed, but historically, arbitrators have always placed furloughed pilots below active pilots in a merged seniority list. It happened in 1980 with Pan Am/National, in 2007 with US/AWA and it'll happen again in '13 with UAL/CAL.

:confused::confused:

Is this what you're talking about?

Or this?

Because with you, it's impossible to tell. You're all over the place and haven't been able to stay on point or get 1 fact right. But then, that seems to be the USAPA way now, right?;)

Latest resources

Back