• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RLA? Did you mean McCaskill-Bond? Assuming you did, the key is the "s" when it say it applies to employee groups. So it isn't prohibited.You're confused about several things. First, the NMB will rule and USAPA will no longer exist, possibly as soon as April.

Second, when the APA becomes the CBA for all of us they will be bound by a Duty to Fairly Represent all of us. That's why they will appoint committees to represent all sides for the arbitration. And that's also why they will allow for separate West representation (and they will ignore the East's objections). Since you claim to have read the court filings surely you know that any deviation from the Nicolau list will very likely elicit an injunction from the inevitable West lawsuit.

Our reps feel a Protocol Agreement won't be reached and the NMB ruling will make it moot. Let's see how things transpire this week.

Does anybody find it ironic that the "TWA DUDE" is counting on APA to fairly take care of him? I guess he is already planning the next lawsuit. How much did you net out of the ALPA suit?

Does anybody find it ironic that the "TWA DUDE" is counting on APA to fairly take care of him? I guess he is already planning the next lawsuit. How much did you net out of the ALPA suit?

APA owes a DFR to all. Not true in the TWA merger. The average east hole still doesn't understand the difference. Thats why you're not getting a protocol agreement.

APA owes a DFR to all. Not true in the TWA merger. The average east hole still doesn't understand the difference. Thats why you're not getting a protocol agreement.

The protocol agreement is a contractual matter not a DFR matter. Watch. :)

It appears a stalemate was reached with apa and ucrapa. Apparently apa wants complete domination style ball gag in mouth I'm gonna shove this merger up your asse control.

Still waiting for my USAPA update about how they are equals to APA going forward...4/15 should be USAPA's going out of business day if I was betting.

Of course there isn't going to be a protocol agreement. USAPA has always been WAY too stupid and WAY in over their meager little heads. The judicial system bent over backwards to let them figure out how to be a real, legitimate union. They failed. Silver threw them to the wolves. They should just turn off the lights now and save the impending humiliation.

Latest resources

Back