Good NJA Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fracster said:
Oh yeah, I work for the same company that provides you excellent service, who gets you to your destination safely and who are having horrible labor/management relations. I am a member of above pilot group who you can so easily b!tch about because some pilot or two didn't greet you with a smile and kiss your a$$.
I don't give a fook how much money you have or who you are but don't complain about my pilot group. If you don't like it, LEAVE!

We do an excellent job. We are on time, efficient and above all safe. We make sure YOUR catering is on board. We make sure YOUR newspapers, magazines and personal items are on board. We make sure YOUR car/limo/rental is ready for you and we don't call the company and complain when you show up pissed off because you broke a nail or had a lousy day on the golf course.

You, my friend, are a total dork. You are an embarrassment to all corporate pilots. Regardless of whatever struggle you are going through, you are (or a supposed to be) a professional. Act like one. This ‘guy’ you are insulting and have so much disdain for, is the bread and butter of our industry. How would you like it if your surgeon called you a little baby because you wanted all these silly scared questions asked before he cut into your body. Or if your shrink called you whiner for having so many problems. Our job is to make these peoples lives happier and more convenient. If it were just about safety, they could go fly on American or United. Get a clue.

Again, if you have so much animosity towards ‘rich’ people, then get another job. Read the headlines: private jets are paid for by rich people!

Ace

Coming up to this July 4th, Independence Day, we are thankful for all who have given to defend freedom and this nation.

P.S. to Some Dude ---- that is Dan Ackroyd in the avatar.

Last edited:
Fracster said:
Oh yeah, I work for the same company that provides you excellent service, who gets you to your destination safely and who are having horrible labor/management relations. I am a member of above pilot group who you can so easily b!tch about because some pilot or two didn't greet you with a smile and kiss your a$$.
I don't give a fook how much money you have or who you are but don't complain about my pilot group. If you don't like it, LEAVE!

We do an excellent job. We are on time, efficient and above all safe. We make sure YOUR catering is on board. We make sure YOUR newspapers, magazines and personal items are on board. We make sure YOUR car/limo/rental is ready for you and we don't call the company and complain when you show up pissed off because you broke a nail or had a lousy day on the golf course.

I see where you get your ire at the current labor conditions, pay, etc. But lashing out at NJAowner, or ANY owner, is not the answer. The gripes he brought up last week (which are seperate from this thread) were legitimate gripes that would make anyone unsatisfied. I have followed his posts for quite some time and have not found anything to get mad about.
I'm sure he is pleased with the pilots as a whole and feels safe with us, after all he hasn't headed over to FLOPS.
In fact, when I see a profile filled out with things like "enough" and "seberal", it looks more like a fake pilot than one who is actually what he claims to be.

Last edited:
You see he and the other owners own aircraft so they can depart when they want to depart, not when some airline planning department have figured out they can get 135 people together,

they want to have the catering they like on board, not the fresh peanuts offered.

Yes they want the same level of first class equipment and piloting that a carrier has. They do want to be able to drive to the aircraft and not have to stand in some TSA line for an hour. No they do not want to be searched and screened like some box going through a machine.

To do that, they pay money. Money erned and spent on aircraft and services. It is that money that pays for the design and construction of that piece of metal your flying through the sky. It pays for the fuel to keep it in the air. When you pull into the FBO and they come running out to help you and see what you need, they are really there for him not you.

That money he spends is why you have someone on the other end of that radio to assist you along on your flight without running into others. That money pays for your shoes and those shiinny bars on your shoulder.

He is one of your owners because he had faith in your company. Without him, your company, your job does not exist at all.

Oh you do not need him, heh no problem. I jsut cannot wait to see your lagacy when you die. That life accomplishment because so far you are just taking up space.

NJA Owner - Thanks for the insight to the other side. I appologize for the remarks of some other pilots. Yes, I hope they leave - and I am hoping the door does hit them in the a$$. I am not happy with the current situation, with that said, you would never know it by my professionalism on the road. I uphold a positive attitude, the best service possible and meet the needs of the customer to the best of my ability with safety always first (getting you there safely is the best service I could ever provide). Sometimes it is hard, but I believe that if I ask for six figures, I must give six figure service - first. Some, maybe many, don't agree. Some say it has been too long (4 years and counting). But I have been in several other companies, not all aviation, and I enjoy this job more than all - while receiving the least in salary I might add. This is the most challenging job I have ever had as well, and I do honestly believe my services are worth far more than my compensation.

Again, I appologize for the actions, words and lack of service of some of my Union brothers. But most are good, hard working, compentent pilots hoping for a successful aviation career at NetJets. We do have a Professional Pilot group that will handle wrongs in a professional manner. I would be happy to address this privately if you have any complaints that need to be addressed. Just send me a private message. Thanks again.

NJAowner said:
Remember it is my business that gives you YOUR job, enables you to get YOUR paycheck.

I think that some people forget this. You have every right to express yourself, whether positive or negative. I guess some people can't handle that. Customer service is a big part of corporate flying, catering to the needs of the pax, if people don't like it then maybe they should find a gig flying boxes or something.

Taking out your frustrations on an owner is wrong. You should be looking elsewhere to vent out your frustrations.

NJA owner maybe yourself and your family can express a great deal of thanks to all of the NJA pilots that have truely got down in the mud to provide you with your freedom and capitalism that you so richly enjoy? Many of us have served and are serving our country in the armed services protecting your family and freedom. You owe everything you have to the brave men and women who have and are still serving in the military. Don't talk to me about how you had to get down in the mud. So what! You helped to provide a job. Big deal. Have you done your part for defending freedom?I may fly a shiney expensive airlpane but I can tell you that I have flown a lot of trash in the back of it.

Some Dude -- I referred to the "mud" since I have never been dragged in to the type of comment which I posted that time. It has nothing to do with actually beingin the mud in battle.

No - I have not actually been in the service. However, I have long been greatful to all of those who have defended freedom and this company. But I can not equal your efforts in this regard. This is heartfelt -- and not sarcastic -- Thank you.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back