Good NJA Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some Dude said:
NJA owner maybe yourself and your family can express a great deal of thanks to all of the NJA pilots that have truely got down in the mud to provide you with your freedom and capitalism that you so richly enjoy? Many of us have served and are serving our country in the armed services protecting your family and freedom. You owe everything you have to the brave men and women who have and are still serving in the military. Don't talk to me about how you had to get down in the mud. So what! You helped to provide a job. Big deal. Have you done your part for defending freedom?I may fly a shiney expensive airlpane but I can tell you that I have flown a lot of trash in the back of it.

I have been in the mud Some Dude....I've served this country for years and I'm here to tell you that your attitude (and Fracsters) is unwarranted and unwelcome.

If you cant recognize that NJAowner and the rest of our owners have hired us to perform a service for them then you should leave and find someplace else to work.

You may fly a shiny airplane but your attitude is demonstrating to everyone that you and fracster are the trash that you want to refer to...

Class

And in my over 5 years with NJA (since I did renew a while back), all but a handful (and I can count them on one hand) of the pilots I have met have had class.

Family Guy is it classy when the company lies to the owners? I have never lied I always tell the truth to the owners. If you don't think we fly alot of trash in the airplane then you clearly don't have a clue about SOME of the people we do fly. Keep the comments coming they have no effect on our outcome. We are quickly becomming the Wal-mart of fractionals. The biggest but not the best. One more thing if we only had a 100 owners I would still have a job here. Smell ya later.

Some Dude said:
Family Guy is it classy when the company lies to the owners? I have never lied I always tell the truth to the owners. If you don't think we fly alot of trash in the airplane then you clearly don't have a clue about SOME of the people we do fly. Keep the comments coming they have no effect on our outcome. We are quickly becomming the Wal-mart of fractionals. The biggest but not the best. One more thing if we only had a 100 owners I would still have a job here. Smell ya later.

Does your truth telling extend to telling the owners what you think of them?

You're pretty brave on an anonymous board....I'm sure if you actually told the truth to the owners you wouldnt be around very long....

It's also that attitude which is causing the decline from the best option in the fractional market.

A couple of pilots (you know who you are) are not doing a whole lot to help our cause (if you actually fly for NJA). Fight the legal fight but fight it with class. I may disagree with the folks that don't support the NJA pilot struggle but wallowing in the mud isn't going to help our cause. Don't let 4 years of frustration take you out of the game.

Dirty Laundry

Ahh the lies. They happen all the time, and we have to clean up the mess. This is a direct email from OS. I am removing some details to keep all party's anonymous as it came to me from a coworker. Enjoy

"Capt X and SIC X,
Mrs XXXXX has been briefed that there was a mechanical issue on her aircraft which has delayed her departure this XXXXX to approximately a XXXXL departure. I did not discuss that you are also recovering for a Marquis card holder.
Mrs XXXXX is anxious to depart as she is participating in a <insert rich person activity here>.
Thanks for flying my owner today. We really do appreciate everything that you guys do.
<OS liar> "

So is it a lie if you do not tell the whole truth. Is it a lie if there was no "mechanical issue"?

Family Guy, I don't lie to the owners. I won't cover up the company lies. I tell it like it is. Hey if some jackass drug using rapper shows up for his flight I don't say "what up my dog? I thinks yo music sucks and yo beotch is a stupid Ho." That's his business. I make sure he has a safe flight with professional service. Of course I would have him arrested if he tried to bring some drugs on my plane. Just because they are flying in the back doesn't mean they have any class. I pick up alot of trash just like the garbage man. He probably makes more bank than me. But just like the garbage man I pick up the trash and I don't open it up to see what it's made of. I am professional at work. If the pilots did their job like some in "Fort Fumble" we would have a lot of dead owners. My job demands 100% percent every day. I give the owners the best service and safety possible. That is why the PILOTS ARE ALWAYS RATED THE HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY THE OWNERS. What don't you understand?

There is bound to be a little hostility these days given some recent events. Recently we had a crew fired because an owner, 2 weeks after the fact, called the company and said the crew had been sleeping in the plane during a flight. We have had several owners call and report crews for reading various materials, magazines, newspapers or novels, in the cockpit. We even had an onwer get very confrontational, almost physical with a crew for a problem that was his, not theirs.
Owners continue on this path and eventualy crews will become a little hostile. Owners know they can say ANYTHING to NJA and the crews will have little or no recourse.
I know my views are not popular on this thread but it needs to be said. If owners, NJAowner included, are going to continue to make up lies, report crews for petty issues or even get confrontational then crews are going to stand up for themselves.

I understand that we have a job because the owners buy into the program but the program is as safe as it is because of the crews ONLY. Its just my opinion that in a typical wealthy egoistic manner owners are beginning to forget this. Trust me, we arent the ones with egos, after all were the ones working for NJA.

Yeh, he has done his part in defending freedom. It's called making money. Without that, nobodys free.

Some Dude said:
NJA owner maybe yourself and your family can express a great deal of thanks to all of the NJA pilots that have truely got down in the mud to provide you with your freedom and capitalism that you so richly enjoy? Many of us have served and are serving our country in the armed services protecting your family and freedom. You owe everything you have to the brave men and women who have and are still serving in the military. Don't talk to me about how you had to get down in the mud. So what! You helped to provide a job. Big deal. Have you done your part for defending freedom?I may fly a shiney expensive airlpane but I can tell you that I have flown a lot of trash in the back of it.

Latest resources

Back