• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good job ASA alpa....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't post here often, but the way I see it, we need to be dual qualified, with PBS to financialy compete with the other DCI cariers. If we don't grow, we will shrink even more. I'm not doom and gloom. ASA is largest DCI operator out there, but we need to remain that way. We need to let management be able to bid for more flying so we can bring eveyone back and hopefully continue to grow.
I think dual-qual MAY get us new bases....

I'm not a big fan of living in the ATL. My kids are being subjected to "the black way of life". I'm content with ASA, I don't want to commute. I will commute before my little girl comes home and says "hey daddy meet my new boy friend Tirone". If we could secure a new base outside of ATL I would move. It would have to be established for a few years before I would move. DFW was great. SLC and LAX would have been an improvement. I need to see some stability before I would pack up and move my family.

I'm not a big fan of living in the ATL. My kids are being subjected to "the black way of life". I'm content with ASA, I don't want to commute. I will commute before my little girl comes home and says "hey daddy meet my new boy friend Tirone". If we could secure a new base outside of ATL I would move. It would have to be established for a few years before I would move. DFW was great. SLC and LAX would have been an improvement. I need to see some stability before I would pack up and move my family.

Sorry buddy your not going to see that in the regionals.

what if she says "hey daddy meet my new boyfriend Fernando/hammed/Alan" and he beats the hell out of me? "well honey, at least he's not black, OMG thanks for not dating a black guy.....moron.

The "black way of life" can be learned ANYWHERE! idiot.

Too bad someone didn't exterminate you before you multiplied.

what if she says "hey daddy meet my new boyfriend Fernando/hammed/Alan" and he beats the hell out of me? "well honey, at least he's not black, OMG thanks for not dating a black guy.....moron.

The "black way of life" can be learned ANYWHERE! idiot.

Too bad someone didn't exterminate you before you multiplied.

"the black Of life" is impressed upon ever white person in ATL every day of the year. We are forced to accept it.

You've been warned via pm for your racist comments in the forums, the next time it will be permanent ban.

As a former ASA pilot myself, I want to add my Bravo to those guys.. and request the there be no further hi-jack of this otherwise useful thread..

GASP... I'm might be finding myself agreeing with JB on something!

Like I said early guys, "I don't post here often". I'm and "old guy". I'm just going to raise my kids. ASA can make it if we let them. If you don't like it, try somewhere else. If you can find another job, good. There aren't many out there. I hope all the furloghed ASA guys can find jobs until they get back at ASA. After that, come fly with me (The old guy) who has to get at 4:00 AM and drive RJ's.

Good night

I ask two questions, both have factual answers and you get defensive. Facts are good and will help people make an educated decision. What's the problem?

Fact is I'm interested in all regional contracts as we all work off of each others progress.

Or are these facts top secret?

The fact of the matter is you and I are competitors...We have to compete for a smaller piece of the pie, and cost is a big factor in that. We don't "work off of each other's progress" anymore....We know have to do what is best for us....If you want to preach to us about getting more for PBS, then I will preach to you about settling for lower FO pay than ASA or CMR had.

Go preach to the PNCL pilots who have a TA that isn't even close to XJT or ASA....We will do what is best for us...

Latest resources

Back