Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets orders 50 CRJ-900 Aircraft for United.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who are they going to fly them for.......... 70 seat scope will stay in place.

Nice try

900s are not in the scope clause for United.

900s are not in the scope clause for United.

They are for all of you, but there is one regional out there that could fly them for UAL, and not violate scope.....

900's for Goojet? I think not.

Peace.

Rekks

this is in honor of all of my beautful crashpad roomates and in mocking of one certaing captain I know...."scope clauses are worth about as much as the Charmin I wipe my A$$ with.....if you think mainline CEO's give a flying F*#k about scope you are wrong"

this is in honor of all of my beautful crashpad roomates and in mocking of one certaing captain I know...."scope clauses are worth about as much as the Charmin I wipe my A$$ with.....if you think mainline CEO's give a flying F*#k about scope you are wrong"

No question that MGT is always trying to get around scope clauses and every other part of a CBA........point?

If they "honored" CBAs then all scope clauses would be a one line item.

They are for all of you, but there is one regional out there that could fly them for UAL, and not violate scope.....

Peace.

Rekks

Couldn't AirWhiskey bring the BAE-146 back online for UAL?? If I remember correctly they were protected in the scope clause right?

Peace.

Rekks

Great! Now all you need is a 15 year contract and the amigos might THINK about signing on. Their conservative business plan, and the fact that they don't have to answer to shareholders, will eventually be the downfall of a good company. I wish the best for AWAC, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that deal.

Latest resources

Back