• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

GoJets orders 50 CRJ-900 Aircraft for United.

WayBack

Total Time
Good to hear. I love it when non-ALPA carriers grow, get pay raises and are succesful. Unlike all ALPA carriers who shrink, encourage pay cuts and shut thier doors.

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
I am sure its flamebait....however...

It does'nt matter if its Gojet, RAH or Skywest..... none of them own the flying anyway, its United's to do with as they see fit.... they are all just contract carriers and all the same.... its laughable to see the "my regional is better than your regional" argument charge on.... keep on believing the lie.

Propsync

Everybody to the limit!
Total Time
5000?
When did Chuck Berry get hired on at United? Good for him.

Shrek

Total Time
Who are they going to fly them for.......... 70 seat scope will stay in place.

Nice try

XPOO

You are now free to...
900s are not in the scope clause for United.

Rekks Inbound

Total Time
Plenty
900s are not in the scope clause for United.

They are for all of you, but there is one regional out there that could fly them for UAL, and not violate scope.....

900's for Goojet? I think not.

Peace.

Rekks

snap145

Total Time
5+
this is in honor of all of my beautful crashpad roomates and in mocking of one certaing captain I know...."scope clauses are worth about as much as the Charmin I wipe my A$$ with.....if you think mainline CEO's give a flying F*#k about scope you are wrong"

Shrek

Total Time
this is in honor of all of my beautful crashpad roomates and in mocking of one certaing captain I know...."scope clauses are worth about as much as the Charmin I wipe my A$$ with.....if you think mainline CEO's give a flying F*#k about scope you are wrong"

No question that MGT is always trying to get around scope clauses and every other part of a CBA........point?

If they "honored" CBAs then all scope clauses would be a one line item.

BankAccount=0$

Just watch and learn kid
Total Time
T -10
They are for all of you, but there is one regional out there that could fly them for UAL, and not violate scope.....

Peace.

Rekks

Couldn't AirWhiskey bring the BAE-146 back online for UAL?? If I remember correctly they were protected in the scope clause right?

G2T

Total Time
>8000

Peace.

Rekks

Great! Now all you need is a 15 year contract and the amigos might THINK about signing on. Their conservative business plan, and the fact that they don't have to answer to shareholders, will eventually be the downfall of a good company. I wish the best for AWAC, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that deal.