Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets orders 50 CRJ-900 Aircraft for United.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great! Now all you need is a 15 year contract and the amigos might THINK about signing on. Their conservative business plan, and the fact that they don't have to answer to shareholders, will eventually be the downfall of a good company. I wish the best for AWAC, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that deal.

Ya got that right!

Damn details!

Peace.

Rekks

Yeah sure United is happy to compete against you in Denver and now MKE -close to ORD.

take united money and go buy airlines and compete against them.

I see UA/DAL cancelling Republic eventually. Why give a company money and then they use it against you=? But then again we know how smart DL/UAL magt teams are.

Hi!

Yes, the post is very close to the truth.

TSA, the parent company of GoJet, just ordered 50 MRJs, with options for 50 more. The MINIMUM seating for the MRJ is 78 seats, and the max is near 100 seats.

cliff
NBO

Yeah sure United is happy to compete against you in Denver and now MKE -close to ORD.

take united money and go buy airlines and compete against them.

I see UA/DAL cancelling Republic eventually. Why give a company money and then they use it against you=? But then again we know how smart DL/UAL magt teams are.

RAH's contract with UAL is up in 2014, same year as the new jets for TSA. smart money is RAH is gonna get dropped....hope they have some plans for all those planes.
Oh, and this will also be a huge whipsay between TSA and GOJet. Interesting times.

People!!!

Quit with the typos!!

It's spelled G A Y J E T S...are we clear now?

I know this makes the MESA guys happy, since they now know there is a pilot group who is more of a bunch of scum than they are.

Hi!

I am 100% sure that DAL/NWA orchestrated the whole MWA thing, and they are working WITH RAH.
Were a LOT of rumours of merging TSA and GoJet pilot rosters. I hope it happens!

cliff
NBO

You guys can fly all the 900's and 190's you want, but they are limited to "70" seats. Can ya make a profit minus 30 seats?.....

Latest resources

Back