• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet... Will it ruin my career?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have "sweet hookups", ask them since they will be your sponsor/reference. You would be surprised at what the FDX guys know. I was informed of go jets hiring street captains before I knew about it myself. The text was "blowjets is hiring street CA's, don't even think about it"... And the guy literally made me. Feel free to do the math since I haven't even applied.

This is exactly the type of thing I was referring to in a post earlier this thread that I wrote.

It's not that HR people might care.

It's those that could potentially walk your resume in.

There is a very large contingent that do not approve of the whole gojet scene.

This is exactly the type of thing I was referring to in a post earlier this thread that I wrote.

It's not that HR people might care.

It's those that could potentially walk your resume in.

There is a very large contingent that do not approve of the whole gojet scene.

No there is not.

+1...unless a couple TSA pilots and a few people on an anonymous web site or two are considered a large contingent, then no it's no big deal. If you need the job, go there, you will be just fine...

Nothing like seeing a GoJet pilot with a bunch of ALPA stickers on his flight bag.

At least TRY to scrape it off before class son.

A lot of their pilots are mainline furloughees (specifically UAL), or came from defunct alpa carriers like ACA or Comair. Why should they scrape their stickers off? Stuff like this is what makes regional pilots look like amateurs. Grow up "son".

I'm not selling myself short. I need 600 hours PIC turbine and I will have an interview where I want to go. Going overseas would make me unable to be hired at my goal airline.

As long as you maintain a US address, the last statement is inaccurate.

Latest resources

Back