• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swordfish: But Captain, we have CASS! It allows me to sit in this cockpit.

Other Captain: Yes Billy, but that doesn't change the fact that you're bar lowering scum. You can't have the jumpseat.

Swordfish: Waaaaa! I want on! We don't even pay for our CASS. I deserve to be here.

Other Captain: Call security, we have a child attempting to act like a pilot on my airplane.

Swordfish: But Captain, we have CASS! It allows me to sit in this cockpit.

Other Captain: Yes Billy, but that doesn't change the fact that you're bar lowering scum. You can't have the jumpseat.

Swordfish: Waaaaa! I want on! We don't even pay for our CASS. I deserve to be here.

Other Captain: Call security, we have a child attempting to act like a pilot on my airplane.

Priceless!

Performance based 401k? Anyone know what it is based on? Uncle Huly is aweful good at screwing his troops and I would guess that this is one of his little traps to pretend like you have something when he will just find an easy way to take it away. Most of the highlights of this contract are pretty poor, but I guess that's what ya get when you have your union founders as the former management pilots from Trans States. Are those same guys in the MEC? I guess a crappy contract is at least better than no contract. What are the grievance procedures gonna be? How much grey is in their that management is gonna use all day against you? Did Fat B@stard write it up for you? All that better be looked at and better than Trans States currently has since theirs are pretty sad as far as protecting a pilot group over repeated violations (ie. several grievances many years old and unresolved). Even a crappy contract won't be worth anything if you can't protect it. Have fun with Unlce Huly's crooked henchmen.

So how many GoJets pilots will actually be stuck at $30/hr. second year?

Seems like they all are looking at very quick upgrades to Captain.

I wonder how many of the whiners concerning GoJets are now mailing in their resumes?

if anyone's contract is worse than this in any certain points, then that's a sign some fixing needs to be done.

Congrats to all GoJet pilots.

??????? WHAT?

For what? Having a shatty TA, Being D-bags, screwing over 500 TSA pilots, Operating in violation of the intent of TSA scope, hiding their ID badges, helping Hulas screw 500 TSA pilots, Causing the furlough of 48 TSA pilots, Causing the downgrading of many other TSA pilots or Paving the way for other companies to start alter ego airlines to screw pilots?

Latest resources

Back