• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is uncannily similar to TSA Contract ‘98, however, it is noteworthy to mention there is no reference to work rules. It is 2006 now.

I just feel bad for the guys there that didn't know any better when they were hired there. I saved a buddy from there when I heard he got a class date. He had no clue about their history...

trashstates must REALLY be hating them now, i wonder how many of the same guys trashing them on here will be signing up for the next GJ class?

I had to Deadhead on GJ's last week and both pilots were previous TSA E145 drivers.

This TA will be ratified by the pilot group FIRST time guaranteed.......what a joke.

The sad part is I hear that JO has offered the same rates to Mesa - THAT should tell you something about the quality of the rates alone.

Any soft credits GoJet (trip and duty rigs).....of course not. Any block or better (BY THE LEG)...of course not - you reap what you sow scumbags.

CASS at GoJet is like saying you want a good contract at MESA... sounds nice, but really, it don't mean sh*t...

Whipsaw is almost complete

This TA confirms these guys as tools. I cannot wait to see what TSA management has to say in the next round of negotiations as the TSA ALPA negotiators will be forced to compete. Congrats guys, if you ratify this deal, you accomplish nothing and will hurt yourselves as well. I'd be very interested to hear about your scheduling section of the contract. What kind of protections does it provide and do you have a grievance procedure?

Latest resources

Back