• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The post I made last night was deleted I guess... Anyway I say again, minus the choice phrases. Blowjets pilot will always be scum sucking, lowlife, no good for nothing losers. And your pay is still pathetic for a 70 seat jet. Oh my did he say block or better? WOW! That's so impressive! Hell I'd do it for free! I mean you get to fly a BIG airplane!! Who cares what the pay is???

??????? WHAT?

For what? Having a shatty TA, Being D-bags, screwing over 500 TSA pilots, Operating in violation of the intent of TSA scope, hiding their ID badges, helping Hulas screw 500 TSA pilots, Causing the furlough of 48 TSA pilots, Causing the downgrading of many other TSA pilots or Paving the way for other companies to start alter ego airlines to screw pilots?

Sorry, I never have and will not buy into your description. It has already
been proven that TSA scope was not applicable to GoJet, so no pilots were
screwed by GoJet pilots. That makes all the other ills suffered by TSA pilots
as unrelated to GoJet pilots. You need to quit trying to invent history and just look at the facts. GoJet has as much right to grow their operation as any other regional airline out there. I realize that the union zealots on here have a hard time with that but it is true none the less. So, once again Congrats to the GoJet pilots.

as unrelated to GoJet pilots. You need to quit trying to invent history and just look at the facts. GoJet has as much right to grow their operation as any other regional airline out there. I realize that the union zealots on here have a hard time with that but it is true none the less. So, once again Congrats to the GoJet pilots.

Change that to TRANS STATES HOLDINGS has as much right to grow their operation...blah blah blah....the fact remains that they did it at the expense of their own pilot group.

I am NOT a union zealot, and I've parsed words on here with the TSA MEC. I believe that the gojet situation was a shamefull thing for the TSH management to do to their own employees. It shows that they do not care about their employees at all. If you at gojet think anything different, you need to open your eyes.

Congrats gojet pilots you are now on par with the TSA pilots, the only difference now is that they haven't screwed you guys YET!!! Just wait, it will happen.

Change that to TRANS STATES HOLDINGS has as much right to grow their operation...blah blah blah....the fact remains that they did it at the expense of their own pilot group.

I am NOT a union zealot, and I've parsed words on here with the TSA MEC. I believe that the gojet situation was a shamefull thing for the TSH management to do to their own employees. It shows that they do not care about their employees at all. If you at gojet think anything different, you need to open your eyes.

Congrats gojet pilots you are now on par with the TSA pilots, the only difference now is that they haven't screwed you guys YET!!! Just wait, it will happen.

Sorry, but I disagree. The TSA pilots voted down the opportunity to have the flying. I know the typical response to that is that it was a crappy proposal. Maybe so, in that case talk to your MEC about their negotiating skills, not a GoJet pilot. So TSAH management simply did what you told them to do, take the flying elsewhere. What I think is really upsetting to you and the union zealots is they overplayed their hand and lost the whole thing. Since then they have taken to bad mouthing GoJet as their way of expressing sour grapes, or in your case blaming management for not saving you from your own union. That is why I disagree.

Sorry, but I disagree. The TSA pilots voted down the opportunity to have the flying. I know the typical response to that is that it was a crappy proposal. Maybe so, in that case talk to your MEC about their negotiating skills, not a GoJet pilot. So TSAH management simply did what you told them to do, take the flying elsewhere. What I think is really upsetting to you and the union zealots is they overplayed their hand and lost the whole thing. Since then they have taken to bad mouthing GoJet as their way of expressing sour grapes, or in your case blaming management for not saving you from your own union. That is why I disagree.

You can disagree all you want theo. You've still made many enemies in a small community. There are enough former Waterskiiers out there to make life more difficult when it comes to that next step. For those old crusty guys that came over from Chicago Express, it probably doesn't matter much but these young guys have no idea what they've gotten themsleves into.

Once again, you can disagree all you want but GoJet enabled Hulas to break another pilot group. Had all those guys with the crazy glint their eyes for that SHINY JET been able to hold off for a few months, they could have walked into a growing TSH with no baggage and lots of room to move. Now they've shot themselves in the foot. A career ender? Not likely but they've certainly made no friends in the process. I will do everything in power to keep life from being easy for them from commuting to getting to the next level.

Sadly, I have been one of the more moderate guys from TSA on the subject. I am no longer there but will not forget what you guys, just like the Freedom A listers, have done to the profession in your grab for that quick upgrade.

The ruling on a technicality doesn't change the intent of the scope clause. Gayjets is in fact responsible for TSA pilots hardships. Tool.

I guess if a rapist gets found not guilty because his miranda rights were not properly read to him would mean that he did not commit a crime by your logic?

You can disagree all you want theo. You've still made many enemies in a small community. There are enough former Waterskiiers out there to make life more difficult when it comes to that next step. For those old crusty guys that came over from Chicago Express, it probably doesn't matter much but these young guys have no idea what they've gotten themsleves into.

Once again, you can disagree all you want but GoJet enabled Hulas to break another pilot group. Had all those guys with the crazy glint their eyes for that SHINY JET been able to hold off for a few months, they could have walked into a growing TSH with no baggage and lots of room to move. Now they've shot themselves in the foot. A career ender? Not likely but they've certainly made no friends in the process. I will do everything in power to keep life from being easy for them from commuting to getting to the next level.

Sadly, I have been one of the more moderate guys from TSA on the subject. I am no longer there but will not forget what you guys, just like the Freedom A listers, have done to the profession in your grab for that quick upgrade.

Well I am not a GoJet pilot either so I will say to all of them that to my way of thinking there is no grudge against any of you. You are always welcome in the jumpseat and anyone who trys to use the jumpseat as a weapon eventually will hurt his or her own buddys as well, when the shoe is on the other foot. I agree that some of the union zealots will hold the grudge but I don't see that as being a significant problem for anyone. I can find quotes on this board from multiple posters who hate every single regional airline out there, each time claiming they will do everything in their power to make life miserable for said [ insert airline name here] pilot. Most people understand that you are spouting empty and ineffective rhetoric. If you really were as effective with your hate as you think you are then Go Jet would be having problems getting pilots, or keeping them. From what I have seen or heard about them neither of those statements are true. You don't have to forget. Just remember to take responsibility for your vote on this issue and learn to live with getting what you asked for.

I got news for you, There are alot of pilots outside of TSA that see you girls for who you really are. This is not just a problem for TSA pilots. Fedex called their scope clause, "the crown jewel of their new contract". They can thank you guys for having to put extra emphisis on that.

theo you can disagree all you want. the fact of the matter remains; Gojet pilots "Lowered" the "Standards" in every aspect.That's all.
Now the question?? what are you congratulating those dudes for??Because they will sign something which is 8 years old??Guess what?/ maybe in few years your employer will do the same thing with your company, then I 'll pop on this side to congrat those who messed with you

""Son, we live in a world that has rules. And those rules need to
to be guarded by men with balls. Who's gonna do it? You?
You, swordfish? I have a greater responsibility than
you can possibly fathom. You weep for Gojet and you
curse TSA. You have that luxury. You have the
luxury of not knowing what I know: That TSA contract ,
while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while
grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you
don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You
me there.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words
as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You
use 'em as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself
to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very
freedom that a contract provide, then questions the manner in which I
provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on
your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and
stand a post. Either way, I don't give a dang what you